The Upside-Down Fly Rod

Old February 14th, 2007, 09:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Nakashima

Default The Upside-Down Fly Rod

Just kiddin you guys.
-tom

Old February 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Nakashima wrote:
Just kiddin you guys.

Haven't you heard ? One reason Mike Connor is such an arrogant,
full of himself, ridiculous cartoon of a foppish homophobe is
because he was raped at a German train station by a vicious,
neo-Nazi, pedophile, promiscuous homosexual wielding an upside
down fly rod. That much we know as fact, the part about Connor
requesting more of the same but with a 14wt this time is rumor.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old February 14th, 2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On Feb 14, 4:14 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Tom Nakashima wrote:
Just kiddin you guys.

Haven't you heard ? One reason Mike Connor is such an arrogant,
full of himself, ridiculous cartoon of a foppish homophobe is
because he was raped at a German train station by a vicious,
neo-Nazi, pedophile, promiscuous homosexual wielding an upside
down fly rod. That much we know as fact, the part about Connor
requesting more of the same but with a 14wt this time is rumor.

What keeps this from being ONLY sad and pathetic is that the piece of
**** undoubtedly thinks this wins it admiration and respect. This
bizarre perception must, of course, be bolstered by the fact that the
same tried and true methods work so well for so many others.

How can this NOT be funny?

Wolfgang
who knows that child rearing is a seemingly endless job......but it
does have its moments.

Old February 15th, 2007, 01:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 11:58 pm, "Wolfgang" wrote:

What keeps this from being ONLY sad and pathetic is that the piece of
**** undoubtedly thinks this wins it admiration and respect. This
bizarre perception must, of course, be bolstered by the fact that the
same tried and true methods work so well for so many others.

How can this NOT be funny?

Wolfgang
who knows that child rearing is a seemingly endless job......but it
does have its moments.

Indeed, completely sociopathic. No inhibitions, no sense of honour or
discipline, and revelling in it.Completely deluded by his own
perceived brilliance. I still wish someone would just simply deck the
swine..

MC

Old February 15th, 2007, 01:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Feb 15, 2:31 am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

No, no, no, you should be apologizing right about now, not
indulging in yet another of your lame-assed fantasies.

--
Ken Fortenberry

http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

MC

Old February 15th, 2007, 02:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, wrote:

...I still wish someone would just simply deck the
swine..

Too many of you.....sore knuckles.....best to just sit back and enjoy
the show.

Wolfgang
they never learn.....this is what makes them fun.

Old February 15th, 2007, 02:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MC

Wolfgang wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, wrote:

...I still wish someone would just simply deck the
swine..

Too many of you.....sore knuckles.....best to just sit back and enjoy
the show.

Wolfgang
they never learn.....this is what makes them fun.

Hmmm..also insulting, but if it gives you pleasure. I suppose it is
slightly more preferable than gargling with sulphuric acid. Although of
course one still spits vitriol.

MC
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
No, no, no, you should be apologizing right about now, not
indulging in yet another of your lame-assed fantasies.

http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

You are a person of no character, no integrity, no honesty and
you are an outspoken bigot as well. All these things are apparent
to even the most casual observer of your behavior here since the
day you posted, quite out of the blue, your homophobic rants to
this fly fishing newsgroup. You're to be pitied I suppose, a man
with such meanness of spirit cannot be a happy human, but I'm not
magnanimous enough myself to do much more than despise your bigotry
and ignorance.

The apology thing is a roffian joke, just like you Mike.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On Feb 14, 8:09 pm, MC wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:10 pm, wrote:

...I still wish someone would just simply deck the
swine..

Too many of you.....sore knuckles.....best to just sit back and enjoy
the show.

Wolfgang
they never learn.....this is what makes them fun.

Hmmm..also insulting, but if it gives you pleasure. I suppose it is
slightly more preferable than gargling with sulphuric acid. Although of
course one still spits vitriol.

Well, here's the thing, Mike.....watching you and the kennies and
dicklet and the rest of the muttonheads who frequent this place is
amusing as hell and I thank you all.....sincerely.....for the years of
entertainment. But if you really want to play slap dick with me, you
WILL get your dick slapped.....and it WILL hurt. This is a fact. You
know it. We've flirted with this before.

So, make a decision.....but take your time. Think about what it's
worth to you.

Either way, you know it doesn't make any difference to me......it's
all free and it's still fun.

Wolfgang