Prayers Needed

Old September 13th, 2008, 12:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joshuall

Default Prayers Needed

Dear friends & buddies,

Some of you know us better than others, but please all of our fishing
friends join in this request. We're so desperately in need of your prayers
and thoughts....

I'm sending this to all our address book and news group friends.

The love of my life and best friend in the world ,a great bass fishing
partner (the best I've ever had) sweet Judy is seriously ill. Having been
diagnosed with bilateral ovarian cancer yesterday we are home for the
weekend and waiting to go to Northwestern University Hospital in Chicago for
immediate emergency surgery Monday of next week. We have sent a thousand
prayers Heavenward already but would call upon you, all our dear friends for
prayers for simply the sweetest, most caring and loving woman in the world.
You who are close to us all know how desperately we love one another. In
advance we appreciate you taking a few moments to offer petitions on her
behalf. Please be with us over the next several weeks and pray for her
recovery. I'd simply be lost without my soul mate and teacher. Thank you so
much.

Michael V.

aka
--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old September 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Joshuall" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Oh Mike, my prayers do go out for Judy's recovery. Please keep us informed.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old September 13th, 2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Josh, my prayers are with Judy, and you...and may God guide the doctors
hands monday!

John

==========

Prayers Needed

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Sat, Sep 13, 2008, 6:12am From:
(Joshuall)

Old September 13th, 2008, 04:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BassMr

We will keep you two in our prayers Mike. I went through the cancer battle
with my wife and she won. We will claim nothing less than a victory for Judy
as well. Hang in there !

Old September 13th, 2008, 05:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Joshuall wrote:
Dear friends & buddies,

Some of you know us better than others, but please all of our fishing
friends join in this request. We're so desperately in need of your prayers
and thoughts....

Mike, you and Judy will be in my thoughts and prayers.
May you have the strength to give others strength in
this time of trouble.

Strong vibes and healing beams go out to you and Judy
from Urbana. Best of luck on Monday.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 13th, 2008, 10:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Marty

I don't really know you, but I can empathize with your situation. You have
my very best wishes for her successful surgery and a quick and complete
recovery.

Maybe you can take some inspiration from my sister who had ovarian cancer 14
years ago and is doing great and leads a very full and active life.

. ..

Old September 14th, 2008, 05:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:12:53 -0500, "Joshuall"
wrote:

[...]

You have mine Mike!

Dan

Old September 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

I'll pray for Judy and hope that the two of you will be healthy and
back up in the UP on your secret river fishing soon.

Gary