West Point Ga lake report?

Old October 29th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Da Chief

Default West Point Ga lake report?

Does anyone have a report or a link they might share about the current
conditions on West Point? I'll be there 11/8 for a tournament. Thanks.

All outgoing e mail virus free via Norton Utilities

Old October 29th, 2003, 06:01 AM
RichZ

Da wrote:
Does anyone have a report or a link they might share about the current
conditions on West Point?

Not a happy place. The football team is 0-8, and has been outscored by a
total of 294-195.

Oh. Wait a minute. You mean some OTHER West Point.

Never mind.

Rich "Emily Lattela" Z©

Old October 29th, 2003, 06:02 AM
Marty

Da Chief wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have a report or a link they might share about the current
conditions on West Point? I'll be there 11/8 for a tournament. Thanks.

You can always try the BFHP. Just type in the lake name and the state. Right
now the latest report is dated 10-25, but there may be more posted there by
the time it gets close to your tournament.

http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/reports/index.html

Old October 29th, 2003, 06:50 AM
J Buck

Does anyone have a report or a link they might share about the current
conditions on West Point?

Not a happy place. The football team is 0-8, and has been outscored by
a total of 294-195.

Oh. Wait a minute. You mean some OTHER West Point.

Never mind.

Rich "Emily Lattela" Z=A9

Good one, Rich! I chuckled heartily at that one...

*********************************
Some men see things as they are and ask why? I see Grady Little not
pulling Pedro in the 8th and ask "what the hell is he doing?"

Old October 29th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Da Chief

"RichZ" wrote in message
Da wrote:
Does anyone have a report or a link they might share about the current
conditions on West Point?

Not a happy place. The football team is 0-8, and has been outscored by a
total of 294-195.

Oh. Wait a minute. You mean some OTHER West Point.

Never mind.

Rich "Emily Lattela" Z©

Your wit and wisdom, as well as that of other ROFB'ers, be it both
entertaining and at times enlightening, is a delightful diversion,
particularly since I often perpetrate such wry humor upon my co-workers,
friends, and family. I tip my hat and lift my hand to you, respectfully of
course. g
--
Shelby Foles,

Old October 29th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Da Chief" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have a report or a link they might share about the current
conditions on West Point? I'll be there 11/8 for a tournament. Thanks.

Funny you should ask. Ronnie Garrison just recently submitted an article to OutdoorFrontiers on
this very lake. Here's the link, I hope it helps.

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/modu...rticle&sid=148

--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Old October 30th, 2003, 06:03 AM
Marty

RichZ wrote in message ...

Rich "Emily Lattela" Z©

How many of you young squirts don't know who Emily is?

Old October 30th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Calif Bill

Old October 30th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Thundercat

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Marty" wrote in message

RichZ wrote in message

Rich "Emily Lattela" Z©

How many of you young squirts don't know who Emily is?

Never mind.

Oh, that's very different...

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

Old October 30th, 2003, 01:51 PM
jack schmitt KQ4C

Marty wrote:

RichZ wrote in message ...

Rich "Emily Lattela" Z©

How many of you young squirts don't know who Emily is?

I'm not a young squirt and I don't know who she is. I do know who
Maxwell Strout is though.