OT National Laboratory for Bad Government

Old May 29th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default OT National Laboratory for Bad Government

Here's one for my good pal Big Dale.

http://www.creators.com/opinion_show...olumnsName=miv

It's hard to believe two intelligent, articulate people like
Molly Ivins and Senfronia Thompson actually live in Texas of
all places.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Big Dale

Most Texans are ashamed that Molly Ivins is from Texas. The only Texas
politician that has earned my vote is Kinky Friedman.

Big Dale

Old May 29th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Big Dale wrote:
Most Texans are ashamed that Molly Ivins is from Texas.

Most Texans are stupid rednecks.

The only Texas
politician that has earned my vote is Kinky Friedman.

He's not a politician, he's a comedy act. Nobody takes
his political aspirations seriously, least of all Kinky
himself.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 29th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Big Dale

He is taker far more seriously than you are.

Big Dale

Old May 29th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Big Dale wrote:
He is taker far more seriously than you are.

Yeah, sure he is. And I suppose you voted for Pat Paulsen
too.

I did go to his website on the off chance that you might
actually have a political clue.

You don't.

The Kinky Friedman campaign, such as it is, may sell some
salsa and save a few stray dogs but only a moron would think
that it's a serious campaign for Texas governor. If there is
a serious component to the campaign it would be to point out
the difficulties faced by third parties to even get a place
on the Texas ballot.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 29th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Wolfgang

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
.. .
Big Dale wrote:
He is taker far more seriously than you are.

...only a moron would think
that it's a serious campaign for Texas governor...

Assuming that is true.....and that everyone knows it.....Dale is still
right.....and everyone knows it.

Wolfgang
and no one cares whether or not it leaves a mark......that isn't the
point.....and everyone knows it.

Old May 30th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang wrote:

Assuming that is true.....and that everyone knows it.....

Dicky Dean rubbed your nose in it right before you got
Snedekered but good so now you want to jump into this
thread and nip at my ankles with your pathetic "Everyone
Everybody Allofus" fakery ?

You used to be mildly entertaining in a "slow down and
look at the car wreck" sort of way but you've become
tiresome and pitiful. Go fishing for cryin' out loud
and try to get your head on straight.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 30th, 2005, 02:05 AM
rw

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Big Dale wrote:

The only Texas
politician that has earned my vote is Kinky Friedman.

He's not a politician, he's a comedy act. Nobody takes
his political aspirations seriously, least of all Kinky
himself.

This is from someone who voted (so he says) for Nader in 2000. Nader was
a comedy act that wasn't funny. Not even very slightly funny -- he split
the progressive vote and threw the election to Bush. If anything, Kinky
Friedman has MORE chance of being elected than Nader did in 2000, or in
any other year, and if he isn't then we can rest assured that Texas will
have no ****tier politics than it already has.

Old May 30th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Wolfgang

Wolfgang wrote:

Assuming that is true.....and that everyone knows it.....

Dicky Dean rubbed your nose in it right before you got
Snedekered but good so now you want to jump into this
thread and nip at my ankles with your pathetic "Everyone
Everybody Allofus" fakery ?

You used to be mildly entertaining in a "slow down and
look at the car wreck" sort of way but you've become
tiresome and pitiful. Go fishing for cryin' out loud
and try to get your head on straight.

As a shill for the Republican party you are every bit as effective as
dicklet is for the Democrats......which is to say you're awesome. You know,
for less than $20 U.S., you, dicklet, kennie, davie, stevie, davie, and ste
could each eat a bullet and save yourselves, your families and the whole
world a lot of pain.

Wolfgang
so, who wants to behave like an adult?.........anybody?

Old May 30th, 2005, 04:37 AM
rw

Wolfgang wrote:

so, who wants to behave like an adult?.........anybody?

You go first.