"Back...Back....Back....OT!" (It is time to end The Curse!)

Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:17 AM
daytripper

Default "Back...Back....Back....OT!" (It is time to end The Curse!)

So if some of us Far Northeasterners act...well...totally nutz over the next
few days (or - perchance to dream - weeks)....be kind...

We're not in control...

/daytripper (Go Bosox!)
Old October 2nd, 2003, 03:09 AM
George Adams

From: daytripper

So if some of us Far Northeasterners act...well...totally nutz over the next
few days (or - perchance to dream - weeks)....be kind...

We're not in control...

Top of the first, one down, Nomah at bat...hope he does better than Mia.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Old October 2nd, 2003, 12:40 PM
Tim J.

"daytripper" wrote...
George Adams wrote:

So if some of us Far Northeasterners act...well...totally nutz over the next
few days (or - perchance to dream - weeks)....be kind...

We're not in control...

Top of the first, one down, Nomah at bat...hope he does better than Mia.

Day 1 - and we're already in Deep DooDoo.
That was a painful loss...

/daytripper (I predict we won't see Kim pitch for Boston again...ever)

Kim sucked - again. The man CANNOT handle pressure. *I* could have gotten out
there and walk one batter and hit another, and would have done so for half the
money.
--
TL,
Tim

Old October 2nd, 2003, 01:25 PM
George Adams

From: "Tim J."

Kim sucked - again. The man CANNOT handle pressure. *I* could have gotten out
there and walk one batter and hit another, and would have done so for half
the
money.

Sad but true. Not a stellar performance at the plate by Ramirez, either. One
base hit by him would have changed the outcome. Once again, defeat snatched
from the jaws of victory. {:-(

Old October 2nd, 2003, 01:49 PM
rb608

"George Adams" wrote in message
Top of the first, one down, Nomah at bat...hope he does better than Mia.

Hey now, don't go dissing Mia or my little girl (jersey #9) might come up
there & kick you in the shins. Hard. :-)
(Actually, Mia's doing great, other than getting beat on that PK.)

Joe F.

Old October 2nd, 2003, 01:55 PM
Charlie Choc

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:49:33 GMT, "rb608"
wrote:

"George Adams" wrote in message
Top of the first, one down, Nomah at bat...hope he does better than Mia.

Hey now, don't go dissing Mia or my little girl (jersey #9) might come up
there & kick you in the shins. Hard. :-)
(Actually, Mia's doing great, other than getting beat on that PK.)

Maybe some sponsors will see the light and pony up to resurrect the
WUSA.
--
Charlie...
Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:04 PM
Mike

Kim sucks Manny is a dickhead he has no hussle throws to third are to
lacksidaisle doesn't seem to care if the Sox win or lose something about him i
never liked......Todays game will tell how much last nights game affected them
I predict they win today and beat the snots out of Oakland Saturday and Sunday
no need to fly back to Ca. they keep those frequent flyer miles anyway

Handyman Mike
Standing in a river waving a stick

Old October 2nd, 2003, 03:25 PM
George Adams

From: "rb608"

Hey now, don't go dissing Mia or my little girl (jersey #9) might come up
there & kick you in the shins. Hard. :-)
(Actually, Mia's doing great, other than getting beat on that PK.)

No dis intended. If Manny would play with half the intensity of the future Mrs.
Nomar, the Sox would have won the A.L. East by five games.

Old October 2nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
Ken Fortenberry

daytripper wrote:

So if some of us Far Northeasterners act...well...totally nutz over the next
few days (or - perchance to dream - weeks)....be kind...

We're not in control...

/daytripper (Go Bosox!)

Whew ! I'm glad I gave up in the 10th and went to bed, no need to stay up
that late just to watch the Bosox lose. ;-) Watching a blunder filled Cubs
loss in the company of a diehard Cubs fan (SWMBO) was quite enough baseball
angst for one night.

--
Ken Fortenberry