Well I got my boat out today

Old March 26th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default Well I got my boat out today

I finally shoveled my boat out of the plowed up snow. Vacumned most
of the leaves out and tipped the floors up to let the ice and snow
melt off. May take it out next weekend on the river.

Gee, if I had a nice big Bass boat I would have it in dry storage now
so I could use it anytime I wanted. Right Steve??? Nudge nudge wink
wink.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 27th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:16:37 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
sent into the ether:

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
wrote in message
I finally shoveled my boat out of the plowed up snow. Vacumned most
of the leaves out and tipped the floors up to let the ice and snow
melt off. May take it out next weekend on the river.

Gee, if I had a nice big Bass boat I would have it in dry storage now
so I could use it anytime I wanted. Right Steve??? Nudge nudge wink
wink.

All it takes is a check, Nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean? I would
love to go fishing right now, but there's other considerations
presently.........

I am starting to think you like staying in the house :}

Old March 27th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 27th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote in message SNIP

I am starting to think you like staying in the house :}

I find it highly ironic that in order to get a career in the outdoors
requires so much time spent indoors.....

Old March 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:26:51 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"

wrote in message SNIP

I am starting to think you like staying in the house :}

I find it highly ironic that in order to get a career in the outdoors
requires so much time spent indoors.....

Yea, I can Sympathize with you a little. Just remember you are
starting to live your dream. You need a good secretary. Not a cute
one, a good one.

I am going to finish getting my boat ready this afternoon. Maybe I'll
get to go out next weekend. Next winter I am going to either cover it
before it snows, rent a storage space or get one of these round top
shelters.

I have not been able to find a launch near the power plant. I'll bet
there are Smallies and Walleyes hanging near the water outlet.