New Boat Today

Old January 21st, 2007, 01:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris S

Default New Boat Today

Just picked up my New Boat from the Ranger dealer today
Upgraded my 2001 Ranger Cherokee for a 2003 521 SV Comanche with a Merc
Optimax 225. The sad part I had to take it to my friends garage to store it
for the winter Now I can hardly wait for spring. Even thinking of
heading south for a quick fishing trip..... but most likely not.Got a couple
of toys to still get since I got rid of my Garmin GPS/Fishfinder. WIll be
looking at Hummingbird,Lowrance and Garmin GPS with at least a 8.5
screen..Boy all of a sudden I hate Winter
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

Old January 21st, 2007, 03:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Scott Davis

Congrats on the new boat Chris!!

I definitely agree with the hating winter. It kills me to park the boat for
a few months. Several years ago I stated heading somewhere south each
winter for a week. It's not real expensive. Lodging is pretty cheap. Gas
is probably the biggest cost.

Last year I went to Kentucky lake in March. Fishing is pretty good, and the
drive is only 11 hours from here in Northern Wisconsin. Something to think
about, especially with a new boat!

Congratulations again,

Scott...
Chetek, WI
Ranger 391/200hp Evinrude Ficht

news

Old January 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Chris S" wrote in message
news
Just picked up my New Boat from the Ranger dealer today
Upgraded my 2001 Ranger Cherokee for a 2003 521 SV Comanche with a Merc
Optimax 225. The sad part I had to take it to my friends garage to store
it for the winter Now I can hardly wait for spring. Even thinking of
heading south for a quick fishing trip..... but most likely not.Got a
couple of toys to still get since I got rid of my Garmin GPS/Fishfinder.
WIll be looking at Hummingbird,Lowrance and Garmin GPS with at least a 8.5
screen..Boy all of a sudden I hate Winter
Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

Congrats on the new boat Chris. Now you need to post a picture of it in the
new OutdoorFrontiers photo gallery so we can see it! It sounds like a nice
ride.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old January 21st, 2007, 05:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris S

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Chris S" wrote in message
news
[...]

Rgr that...Thanks The only ride I got on it was in the showroom

Old January 21st, 2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Congrats on the new boat.

Come on down to the southwest and we will see if we can find you some
winter fish.

Old January 21st, 2007, 08:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Chris S" wrote in message
news
Just picked up my New Boat from the Ranger dealer today
Upgraded my 2001 Ranger Cherokee for a 2003 521 SV Comanche with a Merc
Optimax 225. The sad part I had to take it to my friends garage to store
it for the winter Now I can hardly wait for spring. Even thinking of
heading south for a quick fishing trip..... but most likely not.Got a
couple of toys to still get since I got rid of my Garmin GPS/Fishfinder.
WIll be looking at Hummingbird,Lowrance and Garmin GPS with at least a 8.5
screen..Boy all of a sudden I hate Winter

Chris,

I just took a gander at your boat. She's purdy.....

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/phot...?album=8&pos=1

Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

"Chris S" wrote in message
. ..
Thxs I was thinking NOW but again that work think gettting in the way.
snip

Hey, Chris... come down to Dale Hollow with Huber and me in March and help
us shoot a smallmouth video. We need someone who is willing to catch a lot
of big smallmouth and looks good in front of a camera. That leaves me out,
and Steve has to run the camera. That's only a few weeks away, and maybe by
then you'll have your electronics installed and be ready to test them out.

Joe
Secret Weapon Lures...
World's Finest Spinnerbaits & Buzzbaits.
Better designs = better performance = better results