Spinning Rod & Flies ?

Old March 11th, 2011, 06:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark H. Bowen[_2_]

Default Spinning Rod & Flies ?

On Wednesday, March 9, 2011 1:04:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:59:58 -0500, D. LaCourse
wrote:

People like Tom Littleton, RW, Fred, Larry and others ADD to this forum
and should not be attacked by Wolfgang simply because he feels superior
to them.

Well - Its about time some one said it!
Thank you!

Walfgang is a miserable jerk & perhaps the biggest fool on usenet who
wants to drag down everyone to his level and I do mean DOWN!!!

It is disgusting & deplorable & almost unbelievable bur certainly NOT
humorous

Having never had the misfortune to meet him
I know some of you do like him
Why?
Some of you cinsider him a friend
What is his f'ing problem?
If some of you really are his friends - ask or help him to get a
life

Go fishing , fornicating , drinking whatever just not pesting

I am certain ROFF has lost some valuable people due to his caustic
remarks

Fred
Who knows know that he will get an inane and insane retort from him =
luckily he is killfiled where this kind of behavior belongs

Simply stated Fred... I consider Wolfgang to be a friend, even though we rarely get together, but nonetheless he is my friend!

Anyone that leaves ROFF does it of their own volition, regardless of Wolfgang's prescence here. That you replied caustically to someone else's post denigrating Wolfgang, say more about you than it does about Wolfgang's persona on ROFF.

my $0.02

Op