Rickard Update?

Old October 16th, 2003, 01:55 AM
go-bassn

Default Rickard Update?

How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?

Warren

Old October 16th, 2003, 03:46 AM
RichZ

Go-bassn wrote:
How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?

He was well enough to email me today!

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 16th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Bob Rickard

Hi all!

I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.

My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!

Bob

Old October 16th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

I got an email from him also. He says he just got home today, and he's
really tired and sore.

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Old October 16th, 2003, 04:44 AM
J Buck

I am new to this newsgroup, but most posters here seem like decent
people. I don't now you but am glad to hear you've bounced back.

Old October 16th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Charles B. Summers

You know how the saying goes... "You can't keep a good man down!"

Old October 16th, 2003, 10:04 PM
AJH

It's good to hear your doing well..I wish you a speedy recovery.

Old October 16th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Huck Palmatier

Great...we'll see you at wrestling camp in two weeks then? asked Huck