Personal Best

Old July 12th, 2004, 08:51 PM
go-bassn

Default Personal Best

Is that 12-16# for 5 fish or more Bob?

Warren

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I weigh in 12-16 lbs fairly often yet, still have not managed to win a
tournament. Its pretty disenheartnening when you bring in a nice bag, and
the first thing you see is an eight pounder on the scale.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Don't swell his head, he shook a worm : ) Nah just kidding the fish was

nice one. I took the images and made him pose. Harry will definetly give
Warren a run for his money for best dressed ROFB'er. It was a tough bite

as
I fished as an observer, I landed two fish and slept for a few hours

into
early morning. But good to be back out on a big boat. The fish were

there
as
two members of that club brought in respective limits of 15 and 12 lbs.

It
was all about location as they both caught fish on patterns that

everyione
else was using

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
Thundercat wrote:
I managed to catch my personal best largemouth in last night's
tournament. It weighed in at 5 lbs 7 oz.

Congrats, Harry. I checked out your pics and they look great. I'll try
to outdo you soon, I've got the Texas water advantage, but you've got
the knowledge.

Old July 12th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Bob La Londe

Just Five Fish Bags.

Although I must admit I only caught 4 fish saturday for a whopping total of
5.99 The previous weekend I weighed in 11.05 and 13.55 on saturday and
sunday respectively. Didn't make it in the money either day. I blew a
couple good crank bait fish on the saturday with 11.05 that would have
improved my bag by a couple pounds.

Next weekend I am fishing a club open with only a 3 fish bag.

Old July 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Bob La Londe

Lately the winning bags have been over twenty. I'ld say the last 5 or 6
tournaments I have fished have had 21-22 pound bags for first. Three or
four tourney's ago we weighed in 16.5 for third with 2nd going a 19.05 and
1st going to over 22. I'ld say all season a 16 or 17 was the lowest 1st
place I have seen. May have been one or two lower back in January or
February.