OT - OutdoorFrontiersTV is on the Web!

Old February 15th, 2008, 01:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default OT - OutdoorFrontiersTV is on the Web!

I have a bit of exciting news for all of you.

My television show has been broadcast since October, 2007 nationally on The
Sportsman Channel. We're about to wind up our first full season, with the
season ending at the end of March, 2008. We'll be back on the air in
October of 2008 with a full season more of shows that will hopefully
entertain and inform.

But, just because the broadcast season is ending doesn't mean you have to
stop watching the show. Or, if you can't get The Sportsman Channel in your
area, now you can watch the show!

There is a website called MyOutdoorTV that broadcasts outdoor programming on
the Internet and Steve Huber's OutdoorFrontiersTV is part of the lineup.
That means you can watch the show (and others) from any computer in the
world with a decent speed internet connection! How cool is that?

Click on this link and it should take you right to "my" section of the
website. http://www.myoutdoortv.com/new/outdoor-frontiers-2.html

Best of all? It's free to the viewer.

Let me know what you think.

Steve

Old February 15th, 2008, 08:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:44:29 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

I have a bit of exciting news for all of you.

SNIP

Let me know what you think.

Steve

Well I checked it out and it works great!

Congrats Steve you're livin your dream and you get to share it with
everyone.

Now as much as I like you, Jessica Alba on that stupid exmodels tv
show...I'm off to watch Jessica!!!

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old February 16th, 2008, 12:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jim Laumann

I think its great - all we get is network & PBS - no cable / dish - so
this is good stuff.

Thanks much!

Jim

PS - Alex says "hi"

Old February 16th, 2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message

I think its great - all we get is network & PBS - no cable / dish - so
this is good stuff.

Thanks much!

Well, I'm glad to help you out Jim! :-)

We're kind of excited about the whole new broadcast outlet, this will
literally open a whole new world of viewers.

This past season, we didn't get as much fishing footage as I would have
liked, but in early June both cameras went down and by the time we got them
back from Canon Repair, we were deep into the hunting season. We'll have
more fishing for the new season, and within the next couple of weeks, we'll
get the rest of this past season's shows uploaded.

Tell Alex that I said Hi back,
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 16th, 2008, 04:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"BassMr" wrote in message
. ..
Great stuff Steve, thanks for sharing !

You are most certainly welcome. Believe me when I say it's been a pleasure.

Old February 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_2_]

Would love to watch a decent show. I was flipping channels the past few
weekends and came across these 3 in a boat catching Crappie and giggling
like school girls with everyone. The next weekend they were catching
peacock bass, some upwards of 13 inches and same giggling? Have these
asshats never caught a decent fish before?

\

Old February 20th, 2008, 12:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
fishtale

Is there a way to pull up a rerun of a fishing show?
Thanks

Old February 20th, 2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"fishtale" wrote in message

Is there a way to pull up a rerun of a fishing show?
Thanks

Yes, simply click on the link
http://www.myoutdoortv.com/new/outdoor-frontiers-2.html and you can scroll
down through the six shows that are currently uploaded. You can watch any
of the shows listed, as many times as you want, but as it worked out this
past season, we have more hunting shows than fishing. I ended up having
both of my cameras in for repair from early June until late August, missing
much of the fishing season. By the time the cameras were returned to me, I
was deep in the throes of hunting.

I have three fishing episodes sent in right now to be uploaded to the
server. They should be available for viewing in a little over a week.

Old February 26th, 2008, 02:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Just as an update, I found the three fishing episodes from the 2007/2008
season are now uploaded. One is a bass fishing show from near my home, the
other two were shot in Florida, one a peacock bass show and the other
inshore fishing for whatever bites.