Fishing & Hunting - Commentary

Old August 8th, 2004, 02:20 AM
go-bassn

Default Fishing & Hunting - Commentary

First you say "Every capable honest citizen should own a full automatic
military weapon",

then you say " I don't own any assault weapons, I'm not into paramilitary
crap".

By your own logic you're either an idiot or an incapable dishonest citizen.

186, lol.

Warren

Old August 8th, 2004, 02:31 AM
alwaysfishking

Hey Fritz, ever try and hold a 8 point buck still for a picture? Wascally
wabbits.. Back to fishing
"Fritz Nordengren" wrote in message

Craig wrote:

But, hey, I think it would be cool to use tranquilizer tarts to hunt

with so
that you could shoot that big deer, get your photo taken with it and

then
let it go. Catch & release hunting, because for me, it is the hunt that

is
the fun.

I think they call that nature photography.

Old August 8th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Rodney

Christopher P. Cericola wrote:

But let's get to my real point..

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Everywhere else it says the right of the "state" when the framers meant
the state has that/any right, some think this means the "state" has the
right to keep arms for the people (national guard), nothing further from
the truth. WHen the framers meant the people, (individual) they said people.

That is the exact quote of the 2nd amendment of the constituion. It's
purpose was very simple - to allow people the access to weapons in the
defense of the state. Let's think back to the minute men. That's where
this came from. People have often mistaken it's meaning and even misquoted
it for there needs..

This is 100 percent true, and the minute men used their personal weapons.

The only constitutional "right" to have firearms, to protect the Freedom
of a state/s, not for "hunting"

Here is another little known fact,, the shot fired, that was heard
around the world, was when the British were going to cross that bridge,
to confiscate the power, ball and arms, in the homes of the people of
Concord. The Minute men were defending their firearms, not their fishing
equipment, not even their lives, the British only wanted their guns,
they were not even going to arrest anyone, but coming after their guns
was the straw that broke the camel's back, they knew if they got them,
they could not defend themselves or state from the government (British
at that time)

Christopher

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Old August 8th, 2004, 03:22 AM
go-bassn

"Rodney" . wrote in message

Every capable honest citizen should own a full automatic military weapon

You are right though, I left out a word I meant "should be able to own"

I'm counting 3 words but, hey, I'm no 186 IQ...

....but I'm not high either lol.

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Old August 8th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Nikolay

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, RGarri7470 wrote:
I have a AR-15 with a 40 round clip and an AK 47 with a 40 round clip here in
my room. Do you think they shoudl be taken away from me? If so, why?

Yes, the AK47 should. If this is really 40 round clip, must be some
counterfeit and may be dangerous! (all of mine came with 30 round clips)
;-)
Old August 8th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Rodney

go-bassn wrote:

I'm counting 3 words but, hey, I'm no 186 IQ...

...but I'm not high either lol.

I'm not high, I'm stoned , I think I'm stoned, if I didn't hurt so bad,
maybe I'd know, nope if I didn't hurt so bad , I would never take this
crap, how can anyone like this feeling ? but then again, I can stand the
buzz 3 beers gives me, 2, well, that's feels good, but three, that's
loosing too much control, and dulls the brain.
This 10 MG of Oxycodone is terrible

Old August 8th, 2004, 01:05 PM
E. Carl Speros

Old August 8th, 2004, 01:05 PM
E. Carl Speros

Old August 8th, 2004, 02:26 PM
bill allemann

Even a liberal fundamentalist should attempt to educate themselves a bit on
wildlife management practices.
In many areas of the country, deer in particular, geese, even turkey, need
to be harvested in order to
improve the general condition of the population. Since our urban sprawled
society in most areas can no longer
tolerate predators, the deer population, for instance, is overpopulated to a
degree that would cause two problems.
Firstly, mass starvation and disease are a direct result of overpopulation.
Secondly and more importantly, the flora of an
area suffers extreme and sometimes irreversible damage as a result of
overpopulation of browser species.
Maybe you would have rather see large squads of feds out there administering
politically correct birth control to the deer population? Sounds like a
Kerry platform issue, come to think of it.
I know plenty of hunters and it's darned rare to meet one with ego issues.
On the other hand, I know selfrighteous, politically correct types that
nearly all have ego problems.

Bill Allemann

"E. Carl Speros" wrote in message

Sorry if that makes me a wimp, but
I don't measure my manhood by how many innocent creatures I kill. (like
Ted Nugent & Charleton Heston for instance.)