I know it's spam, but...

Old June 20th, 2004, 06:52 PM
bones

Default I know it's spam, but...

I'm celebrating

http://www.troutflies.com/go.mvc?ID=STORE+FRONT
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com
Old June 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
Herman Nijland

bones wrote:
I'm celebrating

http://www.troutflies.com/go.mvc?ID=STORE+FRONT
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

Congrats! Nice fly.. The CDC & elk is one of my favourites, and has
brought fish from everywhere I tried it.
--
Herman
Old June 21st, 2004, 04:47 PM
Padishar Creel

Henry, I put in an order for some flies for the Yellowstone clave and an
error came up during the last page on your website. Did you get my order
okay? My invoice number:
Order #1364

Also, if the order doesn't make sense feel free to change it as you think
best. I took my best guess on flies, colors, and sizes. I have lots of
nymphs and terrestrials so I don't need any there but everything else I
could use your advice and help.

Chris A. Fanning

Glad that damn chemo **** is over for you...looking forward to meeting you
at the clave.

Old June 22nd, 2004, 04:07 AM
bones

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:47:29 -0700, "Padishar Creel"
wrote:

Henry, I put in an order for some flies for the Yellowstone clave and an
error came up during the last page on your website. Did you get my order
okay? My invoice number:
Order #1364

Also, if the order doesn't make sense feel free to change it as you think
best. I took my best guess on flies, colors, and sizes. I have lots of
nymphs and terrestrials so I don't need any there but everything else I
could use your advice and help.

Chris A. Fanning

Glad that damn chemo **** is over for you...looking forward to meeting you
at the clave.

"bones" wrote in message
.. .
I'm celebrating

http://www.troutflies.com/go.mvc?ID=STORE+FRONT
Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com

I did, and I added a few hundred dozen per your instructions and to
my delight the card went through for $9700.00 gee thanks !

I dropped it in the mail today ... :-) and yes it's nice to feel my
hands again... I go for a CAT scan in a week. Kinda like a bookmark.

Looking forward to the Clave...which, from accounts of other get
togethers should be easy to find... just follow the sounds of gun
shots and clinking ice in glasses :-)

Harry Mason
www.Troutflies.com
Old June 22nd, 2004, 05:26 AM
Padishar Creel

Henry hit my credit card for $9700.00 and dropped a few thousand flies in
the mail to me all with the proper appreciation -- and to locate him I am to
follow the sounds of gun shots and clinking ice in glasses :-)
-----------
ah, Henry would you buy a man a drink, it seems I just ran out of funds?

Chris

Old June 22nd, 2004, 05:37 AM
Padishar Creel

Harry, evidently I don't need no stinkin' drink, I keep calling you Henry
instead of Harry...where are my reading glasses anyway? By the way, the
wife is a pretty fair fly tyer and she loved your website especially the
tutorials.

Sorry Harry, Chris (In all fairness, I can't remember many people's names,
but I never forget a face, and I am looking forward to seeing yours,
whatever your name is

Old June 22nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Frank Reid

Henry hit my credit card for $9700.00 and dropped a few thousand flies in
the mail to me all with the proper appreciation -- and to locate him I am

follow the sounds of gun shots and clinking ice in glasses :-)
ah, Henry would you buy a man a drink, it seems I just ran out of funds?

Chris

Sounds like some serious "retail therapy." New job doing well Chris?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply