New Ride

Old October 1st, 2003, 01:38 AM
Charles B. Summers

Default New Ride

GO ERIC! I know that you LOVE that boat...

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Eric Dreher" wrote in message
I've just gotta share this:

I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
up from my Bass Tracker 17.

She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.

I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.

This is just too great. I can't wait.

"America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Old October 1st, 2003, 02:12 AM
Chuck Coger

Congrats.. Nothing beats a new ride!

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

Old October 1st, 2003, 02:14 AM
Steve Erwin

Congrats!!! Another that saw the light, LOL. You will love the ride,
especially in the rough stuff. Aint nothing like it. Enjoy!

Old October 1st, 2003, 02:15 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Eric Dreher" wrote in message ...
I've just gotta share this:

I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
up from my Bass Tracker 17.

She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.

I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.

This is just too great. I can't wait.

That sounds great! Do me a favor and post a picture of it to OutdoorFrontiers when you get it. I'd
like to see that beauty, and I'm sure others will as well.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Old October 1st, 2003, 02:42 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:27:36 -0700, Eric Dreher sent
into the ether:

I've just gotta share this:

I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
up from my Bass Tracker 17.

She's a beauty at 18'7", with an Optimax 150. I'm having the
dealer change out the MotorGuide TM for a MinnKota.

I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.

This is just too great. I can't wait.

"America has taken her place in the world as a Republic;
free, independent, powerful. The best service that can
be rendered to humanity is the assurance that this
place will be maintained." - Calvin Coolidge

Congrats
Sounds like a sweet machine. Way to enjoy your retirement.
danl
Good fishing, great catching
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Remove left x for direct reply

Old October 1st, 2003, 03:31 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Eric Dreher" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:15:07 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

I'll take delivery next month on my retirement gift to myself.

This is just too great. I can't wait.

That sounds great! Do me a favor and post a picture of it to OutdoorFrontiers when you get it.

I'd
like to see that beauty, and I'm sure others will as well.

I'll do that.

Did I mention that I can't wait?

:-) I know the feeling. I've gotten two new boats in my life, and I was worse than a kid on
Christmas Eve.

Old October 1st, 2003, 04:43 AM
RichZ

Good luck with the new ride.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 1st, 2003, 06:11 AM
Marty

Eric Dreher wrote in message
I've just gotta share this:

I made a deal today on a 2003 Champion 187. A definite step
up from my Bass Tracker 17.

Enjoy! (That probably won't be a problem).