Rest in Peace

Old July 17th, 2009, 07:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
mr.rapidan

Default Rest in Peace

I'm so sorry, Frank. Support and love from Pennsylvania.
Old July 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bill Grey

In message
,
Frank Reid © 2008 writes
29 years ago, I held you in my arms for the first time. Last weekend,
I walked you down the aisle and gave you to another man. This morning
you we taken from us. Walk gently on the clouds my beautiful
daughter, walk gently.
Frank Reid

Dear Frank, my deepest sympathy to you and your family on your sad loss.

Your words express your grief so eloquently - God Bless you
--
Bill Grey

Old July 17th, 2009, 10:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

words don't serve me worth **** at this moment. Simply know, Frank, my
thoughts are with you, my friend.
Tom

Old July 17th, 2009, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
29 years ago, I held you in my arms for the first time. Last weekend,
I walked you down the aisle and gave you to another man. This morning
you we taken from us. Walk gently on the clouds my beautiful
daughter, walk gently.
Frank Reid

I'm so sorry for your loss, Frank. I wish there were more I could say.

Old July 18th, 2009, 12:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

On Jul 17, 8:01*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
29 years ago, I held you in my arms for the first time. *Last weekend,
I walked you down the aisle and gave you to another man. *This morning
you we taken from us. *Walk gently on the clouds my beautiful
daughter, walk gently.
Frank Reid

Thank you all. Right now, I'm taking "me" time and I'm about 17
sheets to the wind. I've been told to "be strong" and "stiff uppeer
lip,' **** that. I'll be strong tomorrow for her husband of 6 days
and the two kids who love her. Right now, I don't give a **** about
anyone else. I was a single parent when her mom passed at 5 days
after she was born. She was my baby and my life and I miss her so
terribly much. I don't care if someone thnks this is maudlin, ****
'em. This was my baby. I'm asking everyone out there to hug their
loved ones and tell them how they feel. The last memories I had of
her were last Saturday night as I hugged a beautiful bride in white
and told her her how proud of her I was and that I loved her.
Everyone, go now and hug your loved one. Tell them how you feel 'caus
tomorrow may never come.
Frank Reid
Old July 18th, 2009, 01:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Lysyk

Frank Reid wrote:
On Jul 17, 8:01 am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
29 years ago, I held you in my arms for the first time. Last weekend,
I walked you down the aisle and gave you to another man. This morning
you we taken from us. Walk gently on the clouds my beautiful
daughter, walk gently.
Frank Reid

Terrible news. What an unbeleilable shock. My sincere condolences.

Tim Lysyk
Old July 18th, 2009, 01:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
george9219

On Jul 17, 8:01*pm, Tim Lysyk wrote:
Frank Reid wrote:
On Jul 17, 8:01 am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
29 years ago, I held you in my arms for the first time. *Last weekend,
I walked you down the aisle and gave you to another man. *This morning
you we taken from us. *Walk gently on the clouds my beautiful
daughter, walk gently.
Frank Reid

Terrible news. What an unbeleilable shock. My sincere condolences.

Tim Lysyk

Words fail me......I am deeply sorry for your loss.
Old July 18th, 2009, 03:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
29 years ago, I held you in my arms for the first time. Last weekend,
I walked you down the aisle and gave you to another man. This morning
you we taken from us. Walk gently on the clouds my beautiful
daughter, walk gently.
Frank Reid

frank - there is no solace or comfort sufficient to offer which can ease
this ungodly, inconsolable sadness and unimaginable pain and unfairness.
i wish there was, because, have no doubt, i and others would send it.
the best i or any of us here can do is let you know we'll share
whatever we have that you may need, whenever you need it.

take care. we care.

jeff
Old July 18th, 2009, 05:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

This is such a sad post.........Frank I don't know what to say.....You
must be in terrible shock as was stated no-one knows how you
feel.......My heart felt condolenses go to you and the family......The
thoughts and prayers of my family to yours my friend......