Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

Old July 27th, 2011, 05:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Straw hats & short.... 90+ degrees oh my....

Old July 27th, 2011, 10:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
geoff

Nice Brownie.. Montana?

Old July 28th, 2011, 03:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
ConwayRadis

"JT" wrote in news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah in
the frying pan. g

Old July 29th, 2011, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

nice fish. how was the salmonfly hatch this year? thanks for sharing
the photos jt...closest i've been to a trout in a year. missed my annual
trip west this year...

jeff

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah in
the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache.

JT

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"jeff" wrote in message
. ..

nice fish. how was the salmonfly hatch this year? thanks for sharing the
photos jt...closest i've been to a trout in a year. missed my annual trip
west this year...

jeff

Thanks jeff,

We just caught the beginning of the Salmon Flies, but the fish were
definitely keying on them and hungry. Probably some of the best dryfly
action I have seen early in the morning (8 - 10:00 AM).

Judging by your tropical TR, I'm guessing you would miss the trip west
again. That looked like an awesome time with good company.

JT

Old August 16th, 2011, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
ConwayRadis

"JT" wrote in
:

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah
in the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache.

JT

Do they get to a point where you do cook/fry them? I reside in a State
that borders the Gulf of Mexico, where the Speckled Trout is one of the
most sought after fish to catch and eat. That's why I was asking about the
'catch and eat' thing.

CR

Old August 19th, 2011, 04:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
:

"ConwayRadis" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in
news:4e30417a$0$52264$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

Good looking fish JT,

Did you catch and release all of them; they sure do look like buddah
in the frying pan. g

All the fish caught over the weekend when back home with a tooth ache.

JT

Do they get to a point where you do cook/fry them? I reside in a State
that borders the Gulf of Mexico, where the Speckled Trout is one of the
most sought after fish to catch and eat. That's why I was asking about
the
'catch and eat' thing.

In that tailwater I believe you can keep two fish over 14 inches, however I
never have.
I'm not appose to eating a fish or two, however I'm not a big trout eater.
If my wife and daughter were along, I'm sure we would probably have a fish
or two on the camp fire.
That said, I'm a proponent of C&R to sustain the fishery...

JT