6Th Annual Fly Tie-a-Thon for March of Dimes

Old April 3rd, 2011, 02:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Deepblu505

Default 6Th Annual Fly Tie-a-Thon for March of Dimes

Our team the Fayetteville Fly Tiers, hoast a Fly-Tie-A-Thon to help
save babies. Last year we had a good showing at the Tie -A-thon and
raised over $5000.00. We had a great time.
Here is the web site that tells about the Fly-Tie-a-Thon:
http://www.flytieathon.com/ Please go to this site and read about
what we do.
I`m very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please
help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It`s easy and
secure - just click through to make your donation.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help
moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it
will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby
in newborn intensive care.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your
credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
Please do what you can!

Eddie Mathis

Visit http://www.marchforbabies.org/EddieMathis to donate or to walk
with me.

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
go Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLZCr4_TPv8 to see the video.
The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by
preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.