fishing buddy

Old December 18th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Allen

Default fishing buddy

Every day I see people standing at the dock,watching/fishing at a fishing
pier, fishing off the bank, or even fishing in a boat. They are fishing
alone! Some by choice, and others because they know no one to ask, or others
were never asked because no one knew they liked to fish. There are older
people,young people, men, and woman of all ages. They don't want to ask
anyone for fear of being rejected, or maybe they don't know how to fish, and
are afraid of being laughted at or don't have the correct tackle. Well
enough is enough ! If you want to go fishing or if you want to take someone
with you, lets hear about it. If you have a boat, or if you don't, You still
can find someone here to fish with .. Use the message board, the chat room,
what ever it takes. I'm using this mirror site to get the web page up and
running now, as I work on the main site.
The main site will be http://sea4two.net and is on line now, but needs some
work to make it 100% I'm Located in Port Orange Fl.(just south of Daytona
Beach) and I will be on line, off and on every day to post fishing news,
user photos, and help those who want me to arrange a fishing get together or
a fishing coffee break.. you can send me a message here at
or ... Both sites will be up 24/7 with
NEW features and news every day.
Allen

stop in at
http://sea4two.net and chat a while or upload a fishin photo...

or maybe even find someone to go fishin with...

Old December 31st, 2004, 02:23 PM

I tried http://sea4two.net but it would not access.