Bush incompetence, if you need more evidence

Old March 1st, 2006, 11:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Bush incompetence, if you need more evidence

Tape: Bush, Chertoff Warned Before Katrina

It's on tape, folks.

By MARGARET EBRAHIM and JOHN SOLOMON, Associated Press Writers

WASHINGTON - In dramatic and sometimes agonizing terms, federal disaster
officials warned President Bush and his homeland security chief before
Hurricane Katrina struck that the storm could breach levees, put lives
at risk in New Orleans' Superdome and overwhelm rescuers, according to
confidential video footage.

Bush didn't ask a single question during the final briefing before
Katrina struck on Aug. 29, but he assured soon-to-be-battered state
officials: "We are fully prepared."

Bush declared four days after the storm, "I don't think anybody
anticipated the breach of the levees" that gushed deadly flood waters
into New Orleans. But the transcripts and video show there was plenty of
talk about that possibility — and Bush was worried too.

BTW, Michael "Good Job" Brown comes off pretty good in the tape. It
appears that he was the fall guy.

Old March 1st, 2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Have you checked out alt.politics?

They have alt.politics adultery all the way to
alt.politics.yugoslavia, including alt.politics.gwbush, and
alt.politics.homosexuality.

I'm sure you'd feed right at home at one of them. Check 'em out.

Old March 1st, 2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Have you checked out alt.politics?

In case that's not enough evidence of incompetence for you, Dave,
there's this:

Cong. King says Bush admin. did NOT investigate UAE company's ties to Al
Qaeda

In an interview at the start of the "Situation Room" with CNN's Ed
Henry, Congressman Peter King, who chairs the House Homeland Security
Committee, said that the Bush administration did not investigate whether
the UAE company had ties to terror. King said there was "no
investigation into terror whatsovever." According to Henry, King
maintained that he had asked officials at Treasury and Homeland Security
whether they had checked out whether the company had ties to Al Qaeda.
The response was to King was "You don't understand. We don't conduct a
thorough investigation."

King is a Republican.

This is insane. This is total meltdown. Bush's approval rating will be
in the low single digits before he leaves office. The only people who
will support him will be those who wouldn't mind if he ate their children.

Old March 2nd, 2006, 12:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
. net...
Tape: Bush, Chertoff Warned Before Katrina

It's on tape, folks.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you
can't get fooled again."

Click on the stars for more...

http://www.doodie.com/george_bush_po..._animation.php

Old March 2nd, 2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

That evil, liberal mainstream media is at it again. They dare to show a
TAPE of Bush's incompetence and mendacity:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/ap_bush_pre-katr.mov

Old March 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

RW, you are preaching to the choir.

There are four convservatives on roff. Everyone else, I believe, is a
liberal like yourself. Your posts aren't going to change anything,
nor do they have an answer to anything. In short, you ain't
impressing anyone. This is a fishing forum, not one for cry baby
juveniles with aggendas.

Old March 2nd, 2006, 12:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
RW, you are preaching to the choir.

There are four convservatives on roff. Everyone else, I believe, is a
liberal like yourself.

Amazing! How do you do that?

Your posts aren't going to change anything,

Unlike yours.

nor do they have an answer to anything.

Whereas this gem answers EVERYTHING.

In short, you ain't impressing anyone.

Well, theoretically, there COULD be someone we have not yet heard from and
into whose heart even you can't see at this distance......don'tcha think?

This is a fishing forum,

Hence this lovely trip report!

not one for cry baby juveniles with aggendas.

Nor for squeaky voiced fat old murderous pigs with bad perms.

Wolfgang
well, so much for luck, huh?

Old March 2nd, 2006, 03:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Dave LaCourse wrote:
RW, you are preaching to the choir.

There are four convservatives on roff. Everyone else, I believe, is a
liberal like yourself. Your posts aren't going to change anything,
nor do they have an answer to anything. In short, you ain't
impressing anyone. This is a fishing forum, not one for cry baby
juveniles with aggendas.

I just do it to annoy you, Dave. I like to see you try to defend the
indefensible. When you start blaming Clinton I know I've hit paydirt.

Old March 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:16:43 GMT, rw
wrote:

I just do it to annoy you, Dave. I like to see you try to defend the
indefensible. When you start blaming Clinton I know I've hit paydirt.

I hate to disappoint you and get your knickers in a snit, but your
posting doesn't annoy me. I find it rather humorous because it is so
very juvenile.

Old March 2nd, 2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default more on bush

Today the bush administration announced it was drastically cutting back
the Nasa budget, so what little money is left can be funnelled
exclusively
toward 'manned space flight.'

That's exactly the opposite of what should be done.

Manned space flight is a useless publicity stunt.
What they are now cutting from Nasa are the programs that have actually
been useful.