Penns Cabin

Old May 5th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Jeff

Default Penns Cabin

OK - the carolina cabin at cherry run on penns creek will be available
for occupancy by my gang on May 14 (Friday). I've forgotten who was
staying in the place other than me, indian joe, lou teletski, roger
ohlund, makela (for a night or two?)... The cost for the original rental
period (Sunday the 16th until Saturday the 22nd - 6 nights) was $900.
Because the landlord, Mark, raised his prices above what I told everyone
else to expect, I have covered the first $300. ... so we need to work
out the divvy on the remaining $600 for the regular rental. I've gotten
the place for two additional nights (Friday and Saturday) at $100 per
night. Joe and I should be there by mid-afternoon on the 14th. Joe has
the big bedroom, I have the next bedroom (my standard accommodations),
and Roger has the smallest one on the first floor. Lou will have his
pick of the remaining spots. That leaves some sofas and 3 or 4 beds
downstairs in the basement.

The place isn't fancy, but it's dry, has two crappers and one shower,
with refrigerator and stove. more comfortable than a tent imo, and it's
located on the stream. I can't remember when Lacourse and Roger, or
anyone else already scheduled in the cabin, will be arriving. So, if
anyone wants or needs a place to stay the 14th or 15th, let me know and
we'll work out a proper fee G.

jeff

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Lat705

I'll be there Sunday and leave Friday.

Lou T
Old May 6th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Jeff Miller

see you then lou...

jeff

Old May 6th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Jeff Miller

Default Penns Cabin-PING DAVE LACOURSE

if anyone is on dave lacourse's approved e-mail list, please let him
know i tried to send an e-mail to him acknowledging that he and roger
would be arriving by 2 pm...he said "friday the 15th" in the e-mail, i
wanted to confirm it was either friday the 14th or saturday the 15th,
and to let him know i hoped he'd be staying as well. my e-mail to him
got bounced.

jeff

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Tim J.

Damn, Jeff - you just don't know the agony it causes for me to top post this.

My addy worked a few days ago, but now I'm on Dave's **** list. The
forwarded message was returned to me as being blocked by Dave.
--
TL,
Tim

"Tim J." wrote...

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Stan Gula

"Tim J." wrote in message
Damn, Jeff - you just don't know the agony it causes for me to top post

this.

My addy worked a few days ago, but now I'm on Dave's **** list. The
forwarded message was returned to me as being blocked by Dave.
--
TL,
Tim

Ditto for all three of my addresses.

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Frank Reid

Ditto for all three of my addresses.

Same here.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Stan Gula wrote:
"Tim J." wrote:

My addy worked a few days ago, but now I'm on Dave's **** list. The
forwarded message was returned to me as being blocked by Dave.

Ditto for all three of my addresses.

My forwarded email appears to have gone through. Now how in the hell
is it that you guys get to be on the **** list, but I don't ? ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Tim J.

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
.com...
Stan Gula wrote:
"Tim J." wrote:

My addy worked a few days ago, but now I'm on Dave's **** list. The
forwarded message was returned to me as being blocked by Dave.

Ditto for all three of my addresses.

My forwarded email appears to have gone through. Now how in the hell
is it that you guys get to be on the **** list, but I don't ? ;-)

He obviously got the lists mixed up.
--
TL,