Pics from a couple of trips-Wyoming

Old June 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Snoop

Default Pics from a couple of trips-Wyoming

I put some pics from a couple of my last fishing trips on abpf. There is
also a pic of a wooden fish that one of my friend's makes.

Snoop

Old June 18th, 2004, 12:43 AM
Willi

zz

Snoop wrote:

I put some pics from a couple of my last fishing trips on abpf. There
is also a pic of a wooden fish that one of my friend's makes.

Snoop

You must be getting in shape. That looks like quite a haul out of the
canyon!

Willi

Old June 18th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Snoop

Willi wrote:

You must be getting in shape. That looks like quite a haul out of the
canyon!

I'm trying. It sure was easier to get into shape 20 years ago. Yep, it was a
pretty good hump up that trail. I took about 15 short pauses on the way up so I
don't know what kind of shape I'm in. I thought after all the hiking I've been
doing that my performance would have been better.

Does that canyon look anything like where we're going next week?

Snoop

Old June 19th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Willi

Snoop wrote:

Willi wrote:

You must be getting in shape. That looks like quite a haul out of the
canyon!

I'm trying. It sure was easier to get into shape 20 years ago. Yep, it
was a pretty good hump up that trail. I took about 15 short pauses on
the way up so I don't know what kind of shape I'm in. I thought after
all the hiking I've been doing that my performance would have been better.

Does that canyon look anything like where we're going next week?

Never seen the exact place. Charlie will know. I don't think it's
anywhere close to that far down based on the river up and down stream.

Willi

Old June 19th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Charlie Wilson

"Willi" wrote in message

Snoop wrote:

Willi wrote:

You must be getting in shape. That looks like quite a haul out of the
canyon!

I'm trying. It sure was easier to get into shape 20 years ago. Yep, it
was a pretty good hump up that trail. I took about 15 short pauses on
the way up so I don't know what kind of shape I'm in. I thought after
all the hiking I've been doing that my performance would have been

better.

Does that canyon look anything like where we're going next week?

Never seen the exact place. Charlie will know. I don't think it's
anywhere close to that far down based on the river up and down stream.

PC is about 700' deep.

Old June 19th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Snoop

Charlie Wilson wrote:

PC is about 700' deep.

Hell, that shouldn't be any problem. I slid that far down in a couple of
steps on my canyon trip

Snoop