Last Season

Old December 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

Default Last Season

Hope I've done this right,

Attached last trip of the year produced this five pounder. She's the one (I
posted on ROFB) that died after I released her. She dove straight down into
the 5 ft of water near us, surfaced a few moments later deader than a door
nail. She only came out of 2 ft of water or so. Never saw anything like it.
Just a few moments for a pic and she was back in the lake. We really got
into them on Kentucky lake at the end of the year. Fishing bass schooling
the shad like crazy. Hope all enjoy.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	News Ky Lake.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	482
Old December 20th, 2007, 09:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Joshuall wrote:
Hope I've done this right,

Works for me.

Nice fish.

Old December 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JamesRay[_2_]

Default Last Season - 1 attachment

"BassMr" wrote in
:

That is a nice fish and a NICE hat !

Agreed! Especially the NICE hat!!

Old January 11th, 2008, 09:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

LOL LOL actually James I'm a big LSU fan as well. One of my high school
sweethearts went there as well as her daughter. So glad to see they won it
all. have a great one ! and thanks for the laugh !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 22nd, 2008, 03:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JamesRay[_2_]

"Joshuall" wrote in
:

LOL LOL actually James I'm a big LSU fan as well. One of my high
school sweethearts went there as well as her daughter. So glad to see
they won it all. have a great one ! and thanks for the laugh !

Hey Joshuall,

Believe you me, I never ever under estimate the Vols in an SEC title
game. The Vols put up one hell of a fight in the SEC title game.
Although I bleed purple & gold, I will readily admit that LSU rode a tide
of good luck and fortune to the BCS game.

Apart from the LSU games (grin), hands down, the best SEC game I saw all
season was the Vols vs Wildcats 4-OT game!

Can't wait for next season; Oh, almost forgot to mention, if you think I
come down hard on Rodney Long and Steve Huber, that pales in comparison
to my visceral hatred toward that sorry, low life, slime ball, BennyDick
Arnold, traitor, Mr. (sell out your mother and kids) *NICK (The Prick)
SABAN*.

I would have love to been a "fly on the wall" in Nickys house when he
watched Les Miles lifted that Waterford Crystal Football into the air
after LSU won the BCS championship game. (The seniors on the team were
Saban's recruits)

Let's see how long Bama is going to pay him $4mill a year. They are
trying to find another Bear Bryant in a good-for-nothing, money-grubing,
narcissistic, megalomaniac.

Old January 29th, 2008, 10:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

Cant stand Satan Saban either ! Btw I'm a way up north yankee, but there is
no football like SEC. I'm SEC over big ten anyday. Though I loved our
Illinois whupping up on Ohio, whom I also hate as far back as the Woody
Hayes days. We're gonna get yelled at for this ot post snort Ever fish Ky
Lake or Percy Priest ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear