Regarding a MTC

Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
D. Norton

Default Regarding a MTC

Ok folks I have spoke briefly with Charles, and we are willing to host an
event here. Need to know how many are interested to fish Center Hill once
again. Say the 1st weekend of May.

Dave Norton

Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"D. Norton" wrote in message
. ..
Ok folks I have spoke briefly with Charles, and we are willing to host an
event here. Need to know how many are interested to fish Center Hill once
again. Say the 1st weekend of May.

Dave Norton

I hate to say this, but I honestly don't know if I could make the event this
year. With the change in my health/work status, right now all I can say is
"I'm interested."
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris.S

Sounds Good Here

--
Chris S.

replace com with net to email
. ..

Old February 4th, 2008, 12:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Feb 3, 3:45*pm, "D. Norton" wrote:
Ok folks I have spoke briefly with Charles, and we are willing to host an
event here. Need to know how many are interested to fish Center Hill once
again. Say the 1st weekend of May.

Dave Norton

If its the first weekend in May I will be there.

Ronnie

httpL://fishing.about.com
Old February 4th, 2008, 04:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Default Regarding a MTC - Wolk may be able to attend

I touched base with Warren this afternoon, and he sends his greetings to all
his buddies here and condolences on the passing of Bob Rickard, a long-time
member of this group. A change in Warren's ISP means he can't access this
newsgroup as he did formerly, so he's not been active here for about a year.

Warren did express interest in a return trip to Center Hill for the MTC.
Between tournament fishing in NY and the growth in his business, plus family
time, he can't commit yet but would like us to send him info as plans
develop. HIs new e-mail address is

Joe

--
Secret Weapon Lures
Tackle systems engineered for innovative anglers

Old February 8th, 2008, 06:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
DanD

-- Hi:
New guy here. What state is Center Hill in?
Thanks
dan

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.

. ..

Old February 8th, 2008, 06:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
DanD

Thanks:
I'm up in Wisconsin.
Good luck
dan

Old February 8th, 2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joshuall

Judy and I would like to return to Center Hill.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old February 8th, 2008, 11:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:35:32 -0600, "DanD"
wrote:

Thanks:
I'm up in Wisconsin.
Good luck
dan

What's up in WI?

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!