Mid Tenn Classic ?

Old April 15th, 2008, 06:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joshuall

Default Mid Tenn Classic ?

At one time a few weeks ago I think there was some talk of a Mid Tenn
Classic this year. Has that died a natural death ?

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old April 15th, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Joshuall" wrote in message
At one time a few weeks ago I think there was some talk of a Mid Tenn
Classic this year. Has that died a natural death ?

I would have to say that yes, it indeed has passed away.

However, do not despair, there will be the 2008 Northwoods/Bob Rickard
Memorial Classic. So keep your schedule cleared for the Thursday/Friday
after Labor Day and plan on being in Rhinelander, Wisconsin for fishing, fun
and lots of laughing. Pre-fishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!
And the more, the merrier!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 15th, 2008, 11:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl [email protected]

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:32:07 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Joshuall" wrote in message
At one time a few weeks ago I think there was some talk of a Mid Tenn
Classic this year. Has that died a natural death ?

I would have to say that yes, it indeed has passed away.

However, do not despair, there will be the 2008 Northwoods/Bob Rickard
Memorial Classic. So keep your schedule cleared for the Thursday/Friday
after Labor Day and plan on being in Rhinelander, Wisconsin for fishing, fun
and lots of laughing. Pre-fishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!
And the more, the merrier!

OK!!!

Who is going to make the trip with me from Florida???

Come on, step up and announce your travel intentions...Your truck or
mine? Take a boat or not?

What say you?

Dan, I finally moved to Florida!

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old April 15th, 2008, 11:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BassMr

It is a painful death as well. Anyone who ever attended a MTC had a great
time and won't soon,if ever, forget it.
It is great to put a face with a name from this group, a good bunch of guys
and some terrific fishermen.
Steve, I am really trying to make it to Wisconsin this year. It's TIME !

Old April 16th, 2008, 12:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"BassMr" wrote in message
. ..
It is a painful death as well. Anyone who ever attended a MTC had a great
time and won't soon,if ever, forget it.
It is great to put a face with a name from this group, a good bunch of
guys and some terrific fishermen.
Steve, I am really trying to make it to Wisconsin this year. It's TIME !

Yeah yeah, I've heard that song before...... :-)

Old April 16th, 2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Apr 15, 4:32*pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" go-
wrote:
"Joshuall" wrote in message

At one time a few weeks ago I think there was some talk of a Mid Tenn
Classic this year. Has that died a natural death ?

I would have to say that yes, it indeed has passed away.

However, do not despair, there will be the 2008 Northwoods/Bob Rickard
Memorial Classic. *So keep your schedule cleared for the Thursday/Friday
after Labor Day and plan on being in Rhinelander, Wisconsin for fishing, fun
and lots of laughing. *Pre-fishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!
And the more, the merrier!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiershttp://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rodshttp://www.herefishyfishy.com

Hate to miss Tenessee but I am planning on being in Rhinelander this
fall!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com