Trout on an early October morning

Old November 3rd, 2008, 05:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Trout on an early October morning

Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Old November 3rd, 2008, 07:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Nov 4, 1:01*am, rw wrote:
wrote:
Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Very nice!

Yeah, nice sized fish. But I think most flyfishermen call it a 'fly',
not a 'lure'. Is that a local colloquilism or was that just a typo?

--riverman
Old November 3rd, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

riverman wrote:
On Nov 4, 1:01 am, rw wrote:

wrote:

Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Very nice!

Yeah, nice sized fish. But I think most flyfishermen call it a 'fly',
not a 'lure'. Is that a local colloquilism or was that just a typo?

--riverman

I think a "booger" qualifies as a lure. :-)

Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 3, 1:05*pm, riverman wrote:
On Nov 4, 1:01*am, rw wrote:

wrote:
Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Very nice!

Yeah, nice sized fish. But I think most flyfishermen call it a 'fly',
not a 'lure'. Is that a local colloquilism or was that just a typo?

--riverman

I had picked up a leaf on the booger and I was quickly pulling it in
and internally remarked, "hey that looks like a small fish" and he
came up and hit it.

Just luck, but i guess the leaf qualifies as a lure.

Old November 3rd, 2008, 11:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default ON TOPIC: Trout on an early October morning

On Nov 3, 12:42*pm, wrote:

I had picked up a leaf on the booger and I was quickly pulling it in
and internally remarked, "hey that looks like a small fish" and he
came up and hit it.

Just luck, but i guess the leaf qualifies as a lure.- Hide quoted text -

Very kool video, and fish. Thanx
Old November 4th, 2008, 12:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

wrote:
Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Very nice, indeed!
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 6th, 2008, 12:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Denis Lamy[_2_]

a écrit :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Nice, thanks for sharing. :-)

--
Hope to read you soon,

Denis
www.uqtr.ca/~lamyd

You'll have to eat the SPAM to E-mail
Old November 6th, 2008, 01:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Are you fishing the private waters at Twin Rivers, on Boone's Fork? There
ued to be a stretch called Wounded Fork that several ROFFians called
Jurassic Park, because the stretches owner had stocked several varieties of
exotic trout, which were stream fed and enormous in size compared to what
they would normally be for that size stream in our part of the country.

I work in Boone at ASU and fish the Wilson Creek water shed and the 181 hyw
area--Steele Creek and Upper Creek.

Op

Old November 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 7:47*am, "Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:
wrote in message

Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Are you fishing the private waters at Twin Rivers, on Boone's Fork? There
ued to be a stretch called Wounded Fork that several ROFFians called
Jurassic Park, because the stretches owner had stocked several varieties of
exotic trout, which were stream fed and enormous in size compared to what
they would normally be for that size stream in our part of the country.

I work in Boone at ASU and fish the Wilson Creek water shed and the 181 hyw
area--Steele Creek and Upper Creek.

Op

Hello Op. Yes, i was fishing just below a cabin i am building there
in Twin Rivers. This particular section is called Blue Hole as it is
very deep. It is the only really deep section i have encountered in
the 1.5 mile stretch. I used to fish above here about a mile nearer
to Julian Price park on the Boone Fork.

I have fished Wilson Creek several times but i developed a bad hitch
in my get along in a bad car wreck 5 years ago and it is tamer waters
for me now.

Craig