recommendation for fishing headlight

Old August 7th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Osama Bin Bush

Default recommendation for fishing headlight

Looking for one of the lights that you wear on your head, for fishing
int he dark. What are some good models?

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we,"
Old August 7th, 2004, 11:11 AM
George Cleveland

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 06:32:22 GMT, Osama Bin Bush
wrote:

Looking for one of the lights that you wear on your head, for fishing
int he dark. What are some good models?

I have a variety of headlamps. They all work to some degree. But most
of my fishing acquaintenances swear by the Princeton Tec Aurora LED
model. Waterproof, light and bright enough to fish and camp with.

g.c.
Old August 8th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Chris Schmelzer

In article
,
Osama Bin Bush wrote:

Looking for one of the lights that you wear on your head, for fishing
int he dark. What are some good models?

Zipka plus! Fits in a little tiny space in my vest so it is ALWAYS
there!

--
Chris Schmelzer, MD
Capt, 110th Fighter Michigan ANG

Old August 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Sarge

Someone wrote: "Looking for one of the lights that you wear on your head,
for fishing in the dark. What are some good models?"

Do a search for pelican lights or sabre lights and look for the best price.
They are the brightest flashlights you can find. They make flashlights in
heads up models, pen lights, "C" cell sizes. Most off their lights are
submersible. I have a few 3 "C" cell lights I keep in my vehicles. They
are the same size as a 2 "D" cell flashlight. They are very bright. They
manufactures link is
http://www.pelican.com/

Sarge