Yozuri Twitch n Minnow

Old February 25th, 2004, 04:37 PM
alwayfishking

Default Yozuri Twitch n Minnow

One of my favorite go to baits is the yozuri twitch n minnow in gold and
black. I can't seem to find them at any stores now. Does anyone know if they
have been discontinued?

Old February 25th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Baitgal

I can't vouch for these companies because I have never purchased from them
before, but they show some of the products you are looking for on their
pages.
Hope this helps.

Baitgal

http://www.world-fishing-resources.c...hing_lure.html

http://www.seaisle-tackle.com/store/...20by%20 Brand

http://www.fishinggiant.com/new-hard...uri-lures.html

http://www.baitcasters.ca/BAITCASTER...E/cat37_11.htm

Old February 26th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Kevin Hare

I'll keep my eyes open guys. if I find them does anyone want me to
pick them up? Any colors?

Heavy

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message ...
Hey Randy, buy a BIG bag for all of us.

m...

Old February 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
alwayfishking

These are a hard bait not soft. They retail at about 7 bucks each. Local
tackle store had 3 in back room but told me he can no longer order them as
they have been discontinued. Was nice enough to sell me the three.
"Kevin Hare" wrote in message
om...
I'll keep my eyes open guys. if I find them does anyone want me to
pick them up? Any colors?

Heavy

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message

Hey Randy, buy a BIG bag for all of us.

"Baitgal" wrote in message
m...
I can't vouch for these companies because I have never purchased from

them
before, but they show some of the products you are looking for on

their
pages.
Hope this helps.

Baitgal

http://www.world-fishing-resources.c...hing_lure.html

http://www.seaisle-tackle.com/store/...num=256&Parent
CatName=Lures%20by%20Brand

Old February 26th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Thundercat

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:32:04 GMT, "alwayfishking"
wrote:
SNIP
"alwayfishking" wrote in message
One of my favorite go to baits is the yozuri twitch n minnow in gold

and
black. I can't seem to find them at any stores now. Does anyone know

if
they
have been discontinued?

Maybe the omnipresent and often silent JDBass can offer up some
insight on where you might procure some more of these pickerel
annihilators.

Ping: Jack D

Harry J. aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Specialty Tackle Fishing Team
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/reels/
Share the knowledge. Compete on execution...