Best trip report ever.......

Old May 7th, 2010, 11:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Default Best trip report ever.......

....... yet it has elicited remarks from only six fellow roffians. WTF
is the matter with this insane assylum?

No good remarks from:

Wolfgang - probably because he doesn't like RW.

Fortenberry - probably because he doesn't like RW.

Frank Reid ?

Riverman?

Dave S? (probably planting grass somewhere)

Tom Littleton?

Chuck Vance?

R. Dean?

wayno?

Mark Bowen?

Et al?

We should not let our emotional feelings of someone on roff interfer
with what has been displayed as a good job. There is no love lost
between Steve and me, yet I can respect what he has done.

RW's trip report is probably the best ever posted here, and yet it is
met with maybe a 40% approval rating. Who in their right mind would go
through the trouble of taking pictures and typing up a description of
their trip only to be met by such dismal acceptance?

I can understand Wolfgang and Fortenberry; they're assholes. However,
the rest of you should pay attention to what Barnard has offered us.

Just my nsho.

Dave, or Louie, or Jerk, or whatever flavor you like

Old May 8th, 2010, 12:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"David LaCourse" wrote in message

Et al?

What am I... Chicken scratch!

Have a great weekend dipstick,
JT

Old May 8th, 2010, 12:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 7-May-2010, David LaCourse wrote

...... yet it has elicited remarks from only six fellow roffians. WTF
is the matter with this insane assylum?

Wolfgang - probably because he doesn't like RW.

=================

That is correct but conversely only a very few like Giles - if any Perhaps
Jef Miller

rdean is out worrying, fretting, jumping up and down and carrying on about
politics!

Dave S? (probably planting grass somewhere)

Exactly where? and what kind?
Do you mean the weed aka pot , smoke, dope, marijuana, boo, ganga, chronic,
herb...ad infinitum

What is illegal in Washington may be legal for some in Montana
Where is it?
I will confiscate all of it

Dave, or Louie, or Jerk, or whatever flavor you like

Dave or the pirate is cool by me

Everyone else except for - you and I Dave, are out fishing

Fred
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

On 5/7/10 4:40 PM, David LaCourse wrote:
...... yet it has elicited remarks from only six fellow roffians. WTF
is the matter with this insane assylum?

Chill, Dave. I sent this TR privately to my friends. ROFF was an
afterthought, but I'm very glad that you liked it.

Old May 8th, 2010, 12:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-05-07 19:00:48 -0400, "JT" said:

"David LaCourse" wrote in message

Et al?

What am I... Chicken scratch!

Have a great weekend dipstick,
JT

Did not mention you because you were one of the few that replied to RW's tr.

d;o)

Old May 8th, 2010, 02:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman[_5_]

On May 8, 6:40*am, David LaCourse wrote:
[...]

OK, I'm humbled. Not only a world-class fishing report, but a world-
class fishing trip.

Dave, let me know when SWMBO lets you go...I just said to my own boss
"I need to go fishing in the Seychelles" and she said "Okay."

--riverman
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-05-07 21:46:28 -0400, riverman said:

Dave, let me know when SWMBO lets you go...I just said to my own boss
"I need to go fishing in the Seychelles" and she said "Okay."

--riverman

A saint she is, huh? d;o)

You're almost there now, aren't you?

Next year?

Old May 8th, 2010, 04:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On 2010-05-07 21:46:28 -0400, riverman said:

Dave, let me know when SWMBO lets you go...I just said to my own boss
"I need to go fishing in the Seychelles" and she said "Okay."

--riverman

A saint she is, huh? *d;o)

You're almost there now, aren't you?

Next year?

I'm working on putting together some reels and tying flies. Is this
the one on the Seychelles?
Frank Reid
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

riverman wrote:
David LaCourse wrote:
[...]

Not my cup of tea. I'm sure exotic sal****er locales appeal to many
but I'm basically a coldwater dry fly guy. Steve's trip sounded like
a world-class fishing trip for Steve but it doesn't sound appealing
to me.

As for the TR, I read the first little bit of it but I don't like
umpteen dozen different URLs in a TR. It's too damn much trouble to
click back and forth. Put all the pics in an album and put *one* URL
that points to the whole album and I'll probably read the whole thing.

Many thanks to Steve for taking the time to post a TR, I certainly do
appreciate when folks do so, and Bite Me Louie, you pathetic worm.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

hey, I didn't post anything all week. No personal offense to RW or anyone
else intended. It's busy work trying to keep SWMBO happy pre-clave, not to
mention tying flies.
Tom