Ping Wayne Knight

Old August 27th, 2004, 01:41 AM
Jack Schmitt

Default Ping Wayne Knight

FWIW from someone who has had both a knee and hip replacement done due to
football injuries, do the knee first. The hip has been a snap. Neither is
all that bad, but I would recommend some physical therapy before the
procedure and a lot after.

Good luck.

Jack in brentwood, Tn.

Old August 27th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Wayne Knight

"Jack Schmitt" wrote in message
FWIW from someone who has had both a knee and hip replacement done due to
football injuries, do the knee first. The hip has been a snap. Neither is
all that bad, but I would recommend some physical therapy before the
procedure and a lot after.

Good luck.

Jack,

Good to see you're still kicking around. Thanks for the input.

Do you know if that minister is still selling those cane rods through west
end transit?

Also, I've got to run my wife down to Ringgold GA in the fall, interested in
meeting up on the Hiwassee or the Tellico WMA?

Wayne

Old September 7th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Bishfish

Wayne two things:

Just had a hip replaced, no problems at all - it is seriously life
changing - no more struggling up-river, no more slipping going downhill -
no more bone on bone grinding - it is great. Mine from football too, but
Rugby where we don't use pads or helmets!!?

Second thing - you posted a quote from Robert Travers a little while ago -
can you confirm or otherwise that Travers is an aka for Judge John Voelker

--
Tony Bishop (tony@
www.bishfish.co.nz

Old September 7th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Wayne Harrison

"Bishfish" wrote

Second thing - you posted a quote from Robert Travers a little while ago -
can you confirm or otherwise that Travers is an aka for Judge John Voelker

i'm not the right wayne, but the answer is yes.

wayno

Old September 8th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Wayne Knight

"Bishfish" wrote in message
Wayne two things:

Just had a hip replaced, no problems at all

Thanks for the info Tony

no more bone on bone grinding - it is great. Mine from football too, but
Rugby where we don't use pads or helmets!!?

Aw Rugby, 25 years and 100 pounds ago, I used to play a little with the
flight boys at a military base in Florida. The navy sent all of its pilots
through Pensacola and every once in a while a crew from Australia or one of
the former English colonies would come through for carrier training and kick
my ass. Actually most of the fly boys kicked my ass too but the Aussies
kicked theirs!

Second thing - you posted a quote from Robert Travers a little while ago -
can you confirm or otherwise that Travers is an aka for Judge John Voelker

Travers was the pen name for John Voelker, a lawyer and a judge from the
upper pennisula of michigan in the states.