casa mar lodge Costa Rica

Old March 3rd, 2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

Default casa mar lodge Costa Rica

I've been invited to fill in a spot for a trip to Casa Mar in March.
Can anyone fill me in on the particulars of fishing and the lodge???

Anyone been there lately?

How was the fishing?

Thanks for the help!!!

Old March 17th, 2006, 03:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

good in the uk at present

Old March 17th, 2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

good in the uk at present

Old March 17th, 2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

good in the uk at present

Old March 17th, 2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

good in the uk at present

Old March 24th, 2006, 06:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

If you have never been to Costa Rica, you are in for a treat!. The food
is some of the best I have eaten, and I owned a gourmet restaurant.
The fishing is usually world class, so be sure to carry a camera with
you for some great memories! The local people (Ticos) are wonderful
hosts and love their country and will make every effort to make you
feel at home. My experience is with the western Pacific area around
Guanacaste province, specifically Villas Sol, but am planning a trip on
the Carribbean side this year. Here is a link to your lodge:
http://www.ticotravel.com/fishing/casamar.htm
Hope this helps you.
....jj

Old March 30th, 2006, 06:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

Lol. Sounds like a "quick-fix" back to Costa Rica is all that will cure
you.
I'll keep in mind about Blue Fin Charters.
If you are interested, here is a link to give feedback to them:
http://www.govisitcostarica.com/list...oid=788&scID=5
....jj

Old February 16th, 2011, 07:34 PM
kartlonbaugh kartlonbaugh is offline
Junior Member

Food are some of the best I've eaten, I have a gourmet restaurant. Usually is a world class fishing, so be sure to bring the camera you have some great memories! Local people (Ticos) wonderful host and love their country, and will make every effort to make your feel at home.
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:18 AM
anddyrogers anddyrogers is offline
Junior Member

The fishing is usually apple class, so be abiding to backpack a camera with you for some abundant memories! The bounded humans (Ticos) are wonderful hosts and adulation their country and will accomplish every accomplishment to accomplish you feel at home. My acquaintance is with the western Pacific breadth around Guanacaste province, accurately Villas Sol, but am planning a cruise on the Carribbean ancillary this year.