Custom Fishing Rods

Old December 28th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Mike

Default Custom Fishing Rods

Custom Fishing Rods

Go to:

www.BonerRods.com

Old December 28th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Mike" wrote in message

Custom Fishing Rods

Go to:

www.BonerRods.com

WHY?

Op

Old December 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Mike

As stupid a marketing ploy as it seems, it's working.

Just remember

Everyone Wants a BONER.
=======================

Mike

in article , Greg Pavlov at
wrote on 12/27/03 11:37 PM:

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 01:05:51 GMT, "Guyz-N-Flyz"
wrote:

WHY?

Op

`cause you won't forget the name
(just try...)

Old December 28th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Wayne

You are absolutely correct. It is a stupid marketing ploy. Sounds like
something an out-of-work Aussie might do to scam a few bucks selling cheap
rods built on Indonesian blanks. BTW, just to give you the benefit of the
doubt I took a look at your site. the thing freezes after the intro.
Better fire the webmaster, rethink the marketing ploy, and try something
more mainstream. You will find it will work better in the long run if you
intend to do this in the long run.
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

Old December 28th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Bill Mason

"Mike" wrote in message
Just remember
Everyone Wants a BONER.
=======================

....but may not want to be seen midstream with one in his hand.

Cheers,
Bill

Old December 28th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Bluestone

Mike wrote in message ...
Custom Fishing Rods

Go to:

www.BonerRods.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike,
checked your site out, keep up the great work!!!

Sincerely,
bluestonerod
Old December 28th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Wayne" wrote in message
t...
You are absolutely correct. It is a stupid marketing ploy. Sounds like
something an out-of-work Aussie might do to scam a few bucks selling cheap
rods built on Indonesian blanks. BTW, just to give you the benefit of the
doubt I took a look at your site. the thing freezes after the intro.
Better fire the webmaster, rethink the marketing ploy, and try something
more mainstream. You will find it will work better in the long run if you
intend to do this in the long run.
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

Havin' just killfiled 'ol Mikey, I seem to have forgotten already the name
of that stupid-ass pole he was spammin'.

Op --sometimes a bad memory ain't a bad thing.--

Old December 29th, 2003, 01:33 AM
Wayne

Could depend on which side you like to butter your bread Bill. This might
be right UP THE ALLEY of certain folks.
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

"Bill Mason" wrote in message
t...

"Mike" wrote in message
Just remember
Everyone Wants a BONER.
=======================

...but may not want to be?fn midstream with one in his hand.

Cheers,
Bill

Old December 30th, 2003, 01:31 PM
tony weall

hey go easy on us out of work aussies we dont all have access to cheap
indonesian blanks!!!

but do you wanna buy a watch
lol
tony