Micro-Patterns

Old September 28th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default Micro-Patterns

Louie LaPlac wrote:
Fortenberry writes:

The military is a necessary evil and there is no honor in it. The bull****
you call honor is nothing more than the babble of fools.

And the hole grows deeper.

A 7 iron to protect your wife? What a crock of ****. You're a ****in' coward,
Fortenberry, hiding behind your wife's skirts.

I only had to swing that club on one occasion, and it was to protect the wife.

Man, was Gehrke ever right about you.

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you and the Village Idiot
would think alike. Birds of a feather and all that.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 28th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Ernie

"rw" wrote in message
. ..
Dave LaCourse wrote:
Fortenberry writes:

snippage

**** you, putz!

How many times do I have to explain this? Fortenberry is not the putz.
I'm the putz.

Fortenberry is the dip****.

Don't you just love the way these threads lead to God knows what?
Ernie

Old September 28th, 2003, 10:42 PM
Dave LaCourse

Fortenberry writes:

I only had to swing that club on one occasion, and it was to protect the
wife.

Lilke I said, hiding behind your wife's skirts. Big protest hero Fortenberry.
Big protest coward, Fortenberry. Gehrke may have had his many faults, but he
had you pegged perfectly. For you to make fun of his or anyone's intellect is
proof that you are a prig. Thanks for proving my point. A coward and a prig.
Wonderful combination.

Old September 28th, 2003, 11:05 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Louise LaPlac got her panties in a bunch and spluttered:
A coward and a prig.
Wonderful combination.

But what happened to putz and dip**** ? All that expert coaching from
Barnard and you can't even sustain a coherent hissy fit from one post
to the next ? You're losing it, Louise.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 28th, 2003, 11:12 PM
Dave LaCourse

Fortenberry writes:

But what happened to putz and dip**** ? All that expert coaching from
Barnard and you can't even sustain a coherent hissy fit from one post
to the next ? You're losing it, Louise.

He may be right, you are a dip****. But a more honest and true description
would be cowardly prig. Fits you perfectly.

Old September 28th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse wrote:

... But a more honest and true description
would be cowardly prig. Fits you perfectly.

You don't know any more about honesty and truth than I do about
military "honor". If you deliberately set out to lose a friend,
you have succeeded admirably.

EOT for me.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 28th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Dave LaCourse

Fortenberry writes:

If you deliberately set out to lose a friend,
you have succeeded admirably.

You were never a friend, Ken. You have said things in the past to
*deliberately* hurt me. With a friend like you I sure as hell don't need many
enemies. I didn't set out to lose anything; I just got sick and tired of your
negative attitude about this country. If someone said, "God Bless America,"
you got all out of shape because he used the word god and he blessed America.
When the ChiComs released the crew of that crashed EP-3 (men that were taught
by men that I taught), and I praised their release, you jumped down my throat
with shouts of jingoism. You really are an asshole, Ken. I guess I've always
known you to be a cowardly prig -- I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

I'm glad I made my peace with Gehrke before he died. I wish I could tell him
how correct he was about you.

Old September 29th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Tom Littleton

Dave LaC writes:

a host of nasty stuff about Fortenberry

good lord, you two! It is a shame to see a couple of longstanding regulars at
this bar **** on one another like this. It is so unseemly for ROFF....um, er,
on second thought, never mind.
Tom
Old September 29th, 2003, 12:27 AM
rw

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

EOT for me.

Dip****.

Old September 29th, 2003, 02:27 AM
vincent p. norris

Joining the 20-20 club* is one of those rites of passage ....

* 20" inch fish on a size 20 fly

Is there a 3-3 club?

vince