A New Fishing Forum

Old May 16th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Ian Sargent

Default A New Fishing Forum

Folks,

I have just launched a new Fishing forum and you are invited to
take a closer look.

Unlike other forums this one is going to be different! One of the
things we will be doing is to run three monthly competitions:

Fish of the month
Photo of the month
Tip of the month

Ii is hoped that through these competitions you will have the chance
to win over £500 (approx $900) worth of prizes every month.

To find out more just visit our site ate

http://www.forums-4-u.com

I look forward to seeing you in our forums.

Regards
Ian
Please don't reply to this post as the email address will not work

Old May 16th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Scotty

Oh No!
Another forum!
How original!

Old May 17th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Sierra fisher

I like this forum. They want people to contribute 12 pounds a year to
subscribe. The carrot is they will hold a monthly drawing and "reward" one
of the lucky subscribers with a percentage of the take. thanks but no
thanks!!

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

---

Old May 17th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Scotty

ExACTLY
"Greg Pavlov" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 May 2004 11:48:15 -0700, "Scotty" wrote:

Oh No!
Another forum!
How original!

Oh No!
Repeating an entire spam message to criticize it!
How original!

Old May 18th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Bob La Londe

--

Sounds like a lottery. Is that legal?

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

.. .

Old May 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Sierra fisher" wrote in message
I like this forum. They want people to contribute 12 pounds a year to
subscribe. The carrot is they will hold a monthly drawing and "reward"

one
of the lucky subscribers with a percentage of the take. thanks but no
thanks!!

They want people to contribute 12 pounds of what? I've got a chocolate lab
that I swear produces 12 pounds daily...... ;-p
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 20th, 2004, 12:25 AM
alwaysfishking

I've seen that lab, closer to 13 but still just shy of my teenage son's
daily amount
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...