y_10000 AUSTRALIAN CHILDREN IN DANGER OF DEATH !!!!!

Old December 10th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Sir Jean-žaul Turcaud

Default y_10000 AUSTRALIAN CHILDREN IN DANGER OF DEATH !!!!!

--
THIS IS A MOST SERIOUS DDD WARNING !

Thousands of Australian children could be dying soon, as a consequence of
the most terrible DDD on the whole country water supply, and the
concentrations of pesticides, salts, fecal-matters, hydro-carbone and the
usual compensating NEPHRONS-IMPARING Chlorine, which is added to blur the
real health problem !

In Perth for example, the medics of the Princess Margaret Hospital are
already completely overtaken by the extend of the problem, and the
affluence of gastro-intestinal affected children ... setting those kids on
the path to early grave indeed !
AND WE HAVEN' T AS YET REACHED SUMMER TIME DOWN THERE !!!

Of course the blow flies & pen-slaves indeed of the West Australian & Sunday
Times are carefully not reporting that terrible state of affair ! The have
orders from the chief Quack in this regard, who is none other than Premier
Gallop himself !!!
Of course those other blow flies of Politicians in Perth & Canberra do not
give two hoots about the problem ... indeed admitting the terrible situation
would be admitting their impuissance at resolving it, admitting the reason
of the Divine Punition, admitting their unseemlingly Collective Crimes over
three decades; admitting their collusion with the Newmont, Newcrest ,BHP,
WMC, Boral etc Mining Criminals, admittng the way they have chosen to
sacrifice their whole own Australian population to their greed rather than
admitting their Horrendous Crimes, beg forgiveness from the Australian
Mining Pioneer they have kicked out of the Land, and take side in locking
up the Mining Criminals behind high fences and finally begging indeed Sir
Jean-Paul Turcaud to return to Australia !

If I am not back in Australia by the 15th of January at the latest,
thousands and thousands of aged and ill people will further pass away,
since with the searing heat, the lack of pure water, the poisonning indeed
of the water supply by lack of rain and renewal indeed of the reserves those
people are doomed. The incidence of Cancer, even in young patients, has
increased ten folds since the DDD started to build up 5 years ago ... and
now it 's going to take you all in a vice of such magnitude you certainly
are not able to even conceive it ! ... and only my willing return, the
return of that bloke you have crucified on the altar of greed, unfairness,
cowardice; gutlessness ... will redeem you all ! Only I am able to forgive
you all *******s !

THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA IS GOING TO BE TURNED INTO A BOWL OF DUST, FIRE AND
TEARS IF I AM NOT BACK BY THE 15 TH OF JANUARY !
HEAR HEAR !!!

I PROMISED TO YOU THAT THE RAIN WILL BE THEN AT THE RENDEZ-VOUS ?
HEAR HEAR !!!

I HAVE SET THE DDD ON ITS WAY TO PUNISH YOU ALL FOR YORU COLLECTIVE CRIME IN
ACCORDANCE WITH OUR CELTIC CANONS OF ETERNAL JUSTICE !!!!
..... AND I ALONE CAN STOP IT !!!!
HEAR HEAR !!!

BELIEVE OR PERISH !!!
HEAR HEAR !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer, Kintyre & Nifty Mines
The Great Sandy Desert.of Australia
Discoverer of the South Atlantic Submarine Gold Placers
( 40 Millions Tons estimate )
FOUNDER OF THE TRUE GEOLOGY

"THE GOLDEN RULE"
"Gold and Intrigue in the Desert"
"The true story of the discovery of the Telfer gold mine"
Author : Bob Sheppard, President of the Australian Prospectors' Union
Author's contact & web page : www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/
Order from : Hesperian Press, PO Box 317 Victoria Park, 6979 W.Australia.
AUS 40.00 + post

Published in Perth 15th December 2002

to Australia Greatest & True Geologist 's Site
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/index.html

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~