Where the heck is...

Old January 24th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Snoop

Default Where the heck is...

David Snedeker wrote:
And where is Snoop?

Dave

Hi, Dave. I'm still around and check the group from time to time. I don't
spend as much time on the computer due to "dry eye syndrome". Sounds really
dumb but is a full fledged pain in the butt.

Computer screens, tying flies and watching small flies or indicators while
fishing don't seem to work very well for me anymore. I spent the
spring/summer/fall hiking and backpacking in the Bighorns. I have no idea why
it happens but I get along fine while walking, using few if any drops. At the
Montana clave, I got hit really hard with the dry eye problem & it kind of
scared me. The drops had always worked OK before but, for some reason, kind of
let me down. Anyway, I'm in great shape otherwise. I lost 25 lbs., quit
chewing Skoal and can spend all day hiking at 10,000 feet.

Here's some pics of places I spent time this summer (and a few pics from the
past with fishing buddies Charlie and Willi.):

http://photobucket.com/albums/v620/W...ins%20Scenery/
http://photobucket.com/albums/v620/W...ishing%20Page/

Snoop real e-mail:

Old January 24th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Snoop" wrote in message ...
[...]

Sorry to hear about the eyes, and hope ya get better soon! Real nice pic,
Thanks.

Mark

Old January 24th, 2005, 01:20 PM
riverman

"Snoop" wrote in message ...
Anyway, I'm in great shape otherwise. I lost 25 lbs...

Hey Snoop, I think I found those for you.
:-(

--riverman

Old January 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Charlie Choc

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:03:53 -0700, Snoop wrote:

Anyway, I'm in great shape otherwise. I lost 25 lbs., quit
chewing Skoal and can spend all day hiking at 10,000 feet.

Good to hear that Snoop, and those are some nice pictures.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com/ - photo galleries
Old January 24th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Jeff Miller

Snoop wrote:

....good to hear from you. great pics. makes me anxious for july.

apparently, rw is cross-countrying or missed my request. i'm trying to
locate warren. my old computer with all my addresses is dead, and i'm
slowly rebuilding my address book. do you know warren's new address,
phone #, and e-mail? if so, can you e-mail to me? (remove the "valid"
from my address).

jeff
Old January 25th, 2005, 10:58 AM
David Snedeker

"Snoop" wrote in message ...

Good to hear from you. At one point I had a great eye doc open up my tearing
ducts again. He did it in the office (no surgery, couple hundred or so) and
it was weird feeling the cold liquid moving/opening the duct. Don't know if
this is related to your "dry eye" thing but it helped my eyes deal with the
heavy pollen falls we get here that clog up my eyes as I get older. he is a
real good doc who unfortunately seems to be in China allot.

Pictures are great. All that white granite reminds me of the Uintas in
Utah/SW Wyoming. Are those your daughter(s?) ?

Old January 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
David Snedeker

"Snoop" wrote in message ...

PS
Bonnie says hello.

Old January 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Snoop

David Snedeker wrote:

Good to hear from you. At one point I had a great eye doc open up my tearing
ducts again. He did it in the office (no surgery, couple hundred or so) and
it was weird feeling the cold liquid moving/opening the duct. Don't know if
this is related to your "dry eye" thing but it helped my eyes deal with the
heavy pollen falls we get here that clog up my eyes as I get older. he is a
real good doc who unfortunately seems to be in China allot.

My ducts are open, just don't produce many tears all of a sudden. I did have
temp plugs put in the drainage ducts but it didn't help much.

Pictures are great. All that white granite reminds me of the Uintas in
Utah/SW Wyoming. Are those your daughter(s?) ?

Yep, those two youngsters are my daughters. They're kinda pansy's, though.
The trip to that little brookie creek started out great but the girls lost
interest when the sleet pellets started falling. As we had two vehicles, one
son in law stayed to fish with me and everyone else headed home. Candy asses.
We caught a lot of little brookies and my s.i.l. had a great time.

Howdy back to Bonnie.

Snoop