Some trout my son caught last season

Old March 9th, 2007, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Some trout my son caught last season

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message SNIP

Hey Gazooka!

This is not spam.
Their signature lines are fine
I use one- even longer - in my own biz.

If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
It will be mainly about about your penis size!

Fred

Fred,

Don't sweat it. "The Great Gazooka" is probably just upset because his gay
lover left him and now all he has left is a computer and his own fantasies
of adequacy.

He'll soon get another hamster and leave us alone........

But Gazooka, don't fantasize about me, I'm happily married...... To a real
woman By Golly!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 10th, 2007, 01:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:12:23 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message SNIP

Hey Gazooka!

This is not spam.
Their signature lines are fine
I use one- even longer - in my own biz.

If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
It will be mainly about about your penis size!

Fred

Fred,

Don't sweat it. "The Great Gazooka" is probably just upset because his gay
lover left him and now all he has left is a computer and his own fantasies
of adequacy.

He'll soon get another hamster and leave us alone........

But Gazooka, don't fantasize about me, I'm happily married...... To a real
woman By Golly!

Yeah spammer..........you and Fred been fishing up by Brokeback
mountain it seems. Funny how homosexuality is on your minds.
Meanwhile, you`re still a spammer.
Old March 10th, 2007, 03:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bass_Mr.

"The Great Gazooka" err Gapoopka.............

PLONK !

wrote:

"Fred Lebow" wrote in message SNIP

Hey Gazooka!

This is not spam.
Their signature lines are fine
I use one- even longer - in my own biz.

If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
It will be mainly about about your penis size!

Fred

Fred,

Don't sweat it. is probably just upset because his gay

Old March 10th, 2007, 08:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:09:19 -0500, Buddy
wrote:

Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:59:29 -0500, Buddy
wrote:

A nice string of spring Brook Trout.

Mmmm mm. Hope you panned fried them.

Absolutely!! finest kind!

And the hugest giganticest enormousest monsterest brookies from
Steve`s spam site. Mmmm mm. He pan fried them [ not panned]. Buy
something from him at his spam site. By golly!
Old March 15th, 2007, 02:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bob La Londe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message SNIP

Sure you did............every day, ...and they were enormous brookies
too, by golly! Veritable huge brookies. By Golly spammer.

What is your mental malfunction? I have always stayed well within Usenet
guidelines for my signature line and do nothing but try to contribute to
this and other newsgroups with positive and constructive answers.

I've posted on this and other groups for years and you're the only one to
complain. Why don't you up your medications? Your OCD is showing......
By Golly!

I must have put whoever you are replyig to in the bit bucket a long time
agao Steve, because I usually just see your replies to whoever it is. You
should do the same.

Bit Bucket politics seems to work for me. (Its hard to do, at first.)

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River