Interesting tool

Old March 19th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Mike Connor

Default Interesting tool

http://www.kalax.net/

TL
MC

Old March 19th, 2004, 07:28 AM
B J Conner

I'de buy one of those but CitiBank just called and said I don't have any
money left.

"Mike Connor" wrote in message
http://www.kalax.net/

TL
MC

Old March 19th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Mike Connor

"B J Conner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
I'de buy one of those but CitiBank just called and said I don't have any
money left.

That is decidedly odd, they keep contacting me and offering me money.

Perhaps they read some of your previous posts, and you have merely confused
them?

If in doubt as to the veracity of such statements, one merely has to look
under the mattress for confirmation, all the while keeping an eye out for
black helicopters.

TL
MC

Old March 19th, 2004, 08:26 AM
bassrecord

Thanks Mike.

For testing popping bugs I use a goldfish bowl + water LOL!

Good luck!
John

Old March 19th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Ernie

"Mike Connor" wrote in message
http://www.kalax.net/

TL
MC

Hi Mike,
The problem is I still wouldn't know if the fish liked it
until I actually tried it.
What I need is a big long glass tank full of fish.
Ernie

Old March 20th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Lazarus Cooke

In article , Mike Connor
wrote:

http://www.kalax.net/

Very interesting. I'd love to see one. But I keep thinking back to an
article that Bernard Williams, the philosopher, wrote about 20 years
ago 'what it's like to be a bat' - the point being that we can never
know. So we can never know how a fish sees things.

The GRHE is the great example - especially mine, which are
exceptionally ragged. They look awful to me but the fish still take
them.

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address
Old March 20th, 2004, 09:28 PM
rw

Lazarus Cooke wrote:

Very interesting. I'd love to see one. But I keep thinking back to an
article that Bernard Williams, the philosopher, wrote about 20 years
ago 'what it's like to be a bat' - the point being that we can never
know. So we can never know how a fish sees things.

The philosopher who wrote "What is It Like to be a Bat?" is Thomas Nagle.

http://members.aol.com/NeoNoetics/Nagel_Bat.html

Old March 21st, 2004, 12:08 PM
Lazarus Cooke

In article , rw
wrote:

Lazarus Cooke wrote:

Very interesting. I'd love to see one. But I keep thinking back to an
article that Bernard Williams, the philosopher, wrote about 20 years
ago 'what it's like to be a bat' - the point being that we can never
know. So we can never know how a fish sees things.

The philosopher who wrote "What is It Like to be a Bat?" is Thomas Nagle.

http://members.aol.com/NeoNoetics/Nagel_Bat.html

Of course it is. Old age.

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address
Old March 21st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Willi

Lazarus Cooke wrote:

In article , Mike Connor
wrote:

http://www.kalax.net/

Very interesting. I'd love to see one. But I keep thinking back to an
article that Bernard Williams, the philosopher, wrote about 20 years
ago 'what it's like to be a bat' - the point being that we can never
know. So we can never know how a fish sees things.

The GRHE is the great example - especially mine, which are
exceptionally ragged. They look awful to me but the fish still take
them.

I agree. It's hard enough to figure out how another person will see
things and we're (hopefully) the same species. When we try and predict
how a fish sees things...........

Willi

Old March 22nd, 2004, 03:05 AM
Tim Carter

"Willi" wrote in message

Lazarus Cooke wrote:

In article , Mike Connor
wrote:

http://www.kalax.net/

Very interesting. I'd love to see one. But I keep thinking back to an
article that Bernard Williams, the philosopher, wrote about 20 years
ago 'what it's like to be a bat' - the point being that we can never
know. So we can never know how a fish sees things.

The GRHE is the great example - especially mine, which are
exceptionally ragged. They look awful to me but the fish still take
them.

I agree. It's hard enough to figure out how another person will see
things and we're (hopefully) the same species. When we try and predict
how a fish sees things...........

All you have to do is go to work as a salesman for a tackle manufacturer.
You'll have all the answers then.