still aint **** in here

Old August 13th, 2006, 06:44 PM posted to alt.flyfishing

Default still aint **** in here

anybody got a pattern for a corn kernel? something flashy.

Old August 13th, 2006, 07:08 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

corncaster wrote:
anybody got a pattern for a corn kernel? something flashy.

Corn is easy.

#16 std dry fly, light wire
Body: Yellow deer hair clipped to shape.

What's hard is when the creamed corn is hatching.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Guilt Replaced the Creel

Old August 13th, 2006, 08:06 PM posted to alt.flyfishing

wrote in message
ups.com...

#16 std dry fly, light wire
Body: Yellow deer hair clipped to shape.

What's hard is when the creamed corn is hatching.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Guilt Replaced the Creel

not really, just dip it in hand lotion. gives it that creamy

appearance.

Old August 13th, 2006, 09:30 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Mr. Opus McDopus

wrote in message
ups.com...

#16 std dry fly, light wire
Body: Yellow deer hair clipped to shape.

What's hard is when the creamed corn is hatching.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Guilt Replaced the Creel

How's the serious side of alt.flyfishin' comin' along Tim?

Op

Old August 13th, 2006, 09:33 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

#16 std dry fly, light wire
Body: Yellow deer hair clipped to shape.

What's hard is when the creamed corn is hatching.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Guilt Replaced the Creel

How's the serious side of alt.flyfishin' comin' along Tim?

Op

Couldna be better Op.

TBone

Old August 13th, 2006, 10:04 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Mr. Opus McDopus

wrote in message
oups.com...

Couldna be better Op.

TBone

Well in that case. Where's the letter of response you got back from the NC
Wildlife Commission? I mean you did say that you were going to contact them
on the catch and release folly, right?

Op

Old August 13th, 2006, 11:18 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
[email protected]

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Couldna be better Op.

TBone

Well in that case. Where's the letter of response you got back from the NC
Wildlife Commission? I mean you did say that you were going to contact them
on the catch and release folly, right?

Op

He didn't reply so I reminded him again last week. I'll give him a few
more days to respond then I will forward to someone else.

TBone