Barack Obama picks a fight .......

Old February 19th, 2009, 02:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Default Gluckert Lives

Tom Littleton wrote:......all in all,

wayno's suggestion is the most rational of all. Rich's entertainment value
has run it's course.

Yeah, kinda why I bailed on beating up on the poor schmuck some time ago.
If he's a real threat, the Secret Service will have it covered. If not,
**** him.

- JR

Old February 19th, 2009, 02:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Feb 19, 10:14*am, JR wrote:
Tom Littleton wrote:......all in all,
wayno's suggestion is the most rational of all. Rich's entertainment value
has run it's course.

Yeah, kinda why I bailed on beating up on the poor schmuck some time ago.
* If he's a real threat, the Secret Service will have it covered. *If not,
**** him.

- JR

No worries, I'm on board with the whole stand-down thing. I'll wait to
see if it causes him to spin...

EO HWSNBN2 for me.

--riverman
Old February 19th, 2009, 04:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark H. Bowen

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:53:15 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

Let's see, one of the first exchanges you and I had was very much like
this,
you informed me that you knew where I and a friend of mine lived and then
you posted that info on ROFF, remember?

Nothing like taking the high road, when it suits your purpose, right Dave!

Read my remarks about hate, Bowen. And if you don't understand them,
speak with someone who has an education.

Dave

"Man oh man. ***You guys are actually stalking this man.*** Are you so
afraid of him that you must look into every aspect of his life? You
scare me. I've seen lots of hate on these pages, and yes I am guilty
of that too, but your hate of this guy is overwhelming. Give it a
rest. He's no threat to you or anyone else."

Recognize the words above Davey, they're yours. Look! You wrote
this. ---- ***You guys are actually stalking this man.***-----

What you did to me and my frriend was no different than what these guyz have
done to Bonilla. So, if they are stalkers, you are a stalker. No big deal, I
just want you to be aware of your hypocrisy, sweety.

Op --"...someone who has an education."--

Old February 19th, 2009, 12:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:13:15 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

What you did to me and my frriend was no different than what these guyz have
done to Bonilla. So, if they are stalkers, you are a stalker. No big deal, I
just want you to be aware of your hypocrisy, sweety.

Mark, I have already admitted to my hypocrisy. Who in this nuthouse
is NOT a hypocrit. If I hurt you I am genuinely sorry. Time changes
and with it, hopefully, people do also.

Old February 19th, 2009, 01:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

wrote:

What you did to me and my frriend was no different than what these guyz have
done to Bonilla. So, if they are stalkers, you are a stalker. No big deal, I
just want you to be aware of your hypocrisy, sweety.

Mark, I have already admitted to my hypocrisy. Who in this nuthouse
is NOT a hypocrit. If I hurt you I am genuinely sorry. Time changes
and with it, hopefully, people do also.

Dave

well stick a splintered spoon up my... uh, see, only a few weeks of an
obama administration and here's some real change!! good on you
louie...and i can only hope it is received as generously as it was given.

jeff
Old February 19th, 2009, 02:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

wrote:

What you did to me and my frriend was no different than what these guyz have
done to Bonilla. So, if they are stalkers, you are a stalker. No big deal, I
just want you to be aware of your hypocrisy, sweety.

Mark, I have already admitted to my hypocrisy. *Who in this nuthouse
is NOT a hypocrit. *If I hurt you I am genuinely sorry. *Time changes
and with it, hopefully, people do also.

Dave

well stick a splintered spoon up my... uh, see, only a few weeks of an
obama administration and here's some real change!! *good on you
louie...and i can only hope it is received as generously as it was given.

jeff

Kumbaya, m'lord. Kumbaya..
Kumbaya, m'lord, Kumbaya..
Kumbaya, m'lord, Kumbaya..
Oh lord, kumbaya.

Sorry, couldn't help it. :-)

--riverman
Old February 19th, 2009, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 06:33:42 -0800 (PST), riverman
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Bastid! d;o)

Hey, they were showing a u tube video about some lady in Hong Kong
going balistic because she missed her flight. They called her name,
held the flight long enough to take off her luggage, and she still was
a no-show. Finally showed up and when told the flight had left
without her after being held FOR her, she fell on the floor kicking
her legs and screaming bloody murder.

Old February 19th, 2009, 08:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:07:43 -0500, jeff
wrote:

see, only a few weeks of an
obama administration and here's some real change!!

d;o) It has nothing to do with Obama or anyone else. Old age. Like
Fortenberry said, dementia.

Old February 20th, 2009, 12:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Dave- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, its been going viral around here. I think everyone stateside
sees her as a typical 'weird foreigner' while locals here see her as a
typical overprivilidged rich Hong Konger. I suspect that her hormones
are probably out of whack.

That sure was a display of irrational exuberance, though.

However, its a very nice airport. :-)

--riverman