FA: Fishin' Buddy 2202 Portable Fish Finder

Old November 18th, 2007, 04:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.marketplace
Geoff Schultz

Default FA: Fishin' Buddy 2202 Portable Fish Finder

Fishin' Buddy 2202 Portable Fish Finder

I purchased this unit in March to help find diving locations in my dinghy,
but I never used it. I just didn't have room for it in the dinghy along
with dive gear.

For all intents and purposes it's brand new, but since it's not NIB, I'll
call it used. I tested it from the transome of my sailboat and it worked
fine. As shown in the photo, the unit fires up and appears to work.

These units sell for $150-160 at WalMart, etc. I don't have the manual for
it, as it's extremely straigt forward to operate. However, if you want
one, you can download it from
http://www.bottomlinefishfinders.com...02_English.pdf

Vivid 3.1"H x 2.35"W monochrome display
Large 7.2" viewing area
160V x 104H dot matrix
16640 total pixels at 2311 pixels per square inch
0.75" maximum target resolution
240' maximum freshwater depth and 120' distance to side
455 kHz operating frequency
Transducer cone angle of 9°
Sidefinder cone angle of 9°
125 power RMS/peak watts
Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included)
Unit dimensions: 5" x 3.5" x 32.5"
Shipping costs will be the actual cost + $2 for packing material.

Good luck bidding!

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org