Crazy white people swimming with sailfish in Costa Rica!

Old June 25th, 2012, 05:12 AM
John Schuchert John Schuchert is offline
Junior Member

Location: Quepos Costa Rica
Send a message via Skype™ to John Schuchert
Wink Crazy white people swimming with sailfish in Costa Rica!

Probably not the best idea, but it was a ton of fun! They say it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye!

Went out today and really killed it for off season fishing. We released 6 out of the 8 sailfish bites we had. And then we jumped in the water and got some awesome pictures, check them out:
http://www.queposfishadventure.com/june242012e.jpg
http://www.queposfishadventure.com/june242012g.jpg
http://www.queposfishadventure.com/june242012j.jpg
http://www.queposfishadventure.com/june242012f.jpg