What's your favorite worm color?

Old April 22nd, 2007, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dave Vito

Default What's your favorite worm color?

I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

What's your favorite type of worm?
What's your favorite color?

Thanks

Dave V

What's your GOTO bait?
www.gotobaits.com

Old April 22nd, 2007, 01:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:42:22 GMT, "Dave Vito"
wrote:

I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

What's your favorite type of worm?
What's your favorite color?

Thanks

Dave V

What's your GOTO bait?
www.gotobaits.com

Hi Dave,

7" Power worm in Tequila Sunrise or Red Shad. The shorter the tail
the better, I don't like ribbon tails. Where I fished in WI they seem
to turn of LM's.

Dan

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old April 22nd, 2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
curmudgeon

"Dave Vito" wrote in message
I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

What's your favorite type of worm?
What's your favorite color?

Bronze seems to work best for me right now.
I fish the Grand Mesa of Colorado, or the
Colorado river and lakes in the valley
to west of it.

Old April 22nd, 2007, 06:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

You want my favorite? Then I'll say Red Shad...

If you want to ask about my top three... then I'd have to say:
1: Red Shad
2: Red Shad
3: Black

Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Sandy Joren

My go-to list....

Black/blue glitter Senko
Black/chartreuse tail/Silver flake 4" Berkeley Power worm (I think I got the
last big bag of these made....
Hand poured watermelon/black flake craw that my buddy makes.....

--
Sandy Joren
Jesus, il creatore dei miracoli, la luce nella nerezza...

Old April 22nd, 2007, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Randy knows for sure, Watermelon w/Purple Fleck, & Green Pumpkin

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

Old April 22nd, 2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Zimmy

On Apr 21, 7:42 pm, "Dave Vito" wrote:
I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

What's your favorite type of worm?
What's your favorite color?

Thanks

Dave V

What's your GOTO bait?www.gotobaits.com

Favorite worms are the original Senko, Culprit, and Wave Worms Tiki-
Stik. Favorite colors are Cinnamon brown, Black w/ a chartruce tail,
and brown, watermelon, or green pumpkin with blue or purple flakes.

Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Producto Vibrator Worm,

Grape/Blue Pearl tail..
Old April 23rd, 2007, 05:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Dave Vito wrote:
I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but
with Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

What's your favorite type of worm?
What's your favorite color?

Thanks

Dave V

You may think this strange,, but just any color that they can see in the
water conditions. I have seen No Difference in the catch rate changing
colors, I don't need a color to get them to strike, it's all in the
presentation .

Type is a non swim tail "soft", something I can get to wiggle well. The
cheapest worms I can find work just fine, just make it move like a
"worm", the fish eat it.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,