Jackson Hole Hike/Fish backcountry suggestions?

Old August 21st, 2004, 10:15 PM
Jonathan Cook

Default Jackson Hole Hike/Fish backcountry suggestions?

"Tim J." wrote in message news:NuyVc.160423$8_6.88663@attbi_s04...

Second, I can't believe
you stepped through it.

I'll second that. There's no honor in a statement
like that. One of my personal rules for posting is
"what will my kids think of this when they read it
20 years from now?". I have no kids, but the point's
the same...

Jon.
Old August 22nd, 2004, 12:24 AM
Wolfgang

"Jonathan Cook" wrote in message
m...
...One of my personal rules for posting is
"what will my kids think of this when they read it
20 years from now?".

Assuming they were literate, they'd think you were presented with a golden
opportunity to excoriate an extraordinary ****head........and you passed.

I have no kids,

Wrong. We all do.

but the point's the same...

It hardly matters what the point is if it whizzes by unnoticed.

Wolfgang
and people wonder why ****heads rule the world.

Old August 22nd, 2004, 03:40 AM
Jeff Miller

facinating photos dave...thanks.

jeff

Dave LaCourse wrote:

John writes:

Hey, Dave, quit screwin around with this **** and get your butt in gear
putting more pix of the AK trip on your site. g

Seriously, the ones up so far are great but they got me wanting more....

I'm working on it. I took more than 300 pictures and I am slowly going through
them and adding them to my site.

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/Alas...humbnails.html

I have about 30 total that I will post.

Old August 22nd, 2004, 05:24 AM
Dave LaCourse

Jeff Miller writes:

facinating photos dave...thanks.

Those were just a couple. I've worked all evening to post a total of 31 pix at
the site. Click on the first thumbnail, scroll down for a narrative under the
picture, and continue with a slide show by clicking on the next button.

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/Alas...humbnails.html

Old August 22nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Stan Gula

Dave LaCourse wrote:

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/Alas...humbnails.html

Thanks for sharng Dave!
--
Stan Gula

Old August 23rd, 2004, 01:42 AM
Tim J.

"Dave LaCourse" wrote...
Jeff Miller writes:

facinating photos dave...thanks.

Those were just a couple. I've worked all evening to post a total of 31 pix

at
the site. Click on the first thumbnail, scroll down for a narrative under the
picture, and continue with a slide show by clicking on the next button.

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/Alas...humbnails.html

Very nice, Dave. Thanks.
--
TL,