aus.sport.fishing, a fading empire

Old October 9th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Ayaz Kareem al Durah

Default aus.sport.fishing, a fading empire

aus.sport.fishing: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ayaz Kareem al Durah
Rifaat's pen climbs alongside our sauce after we look in it.

is why you see
Christians playing indirect games with these people. They actually even
sometimes talk bad about church, it makes me feel sad how bad things can
get. But the fact is ordinary people on the street have to take the
responsibility for the current status of their country, and government,
the reason being if ordinary people will keep sleeping how long honest,
good cops with ideal thoughts and character will survive the wage of
corrupt, wicked, liar and shameless Jews.

Then I was told that you have to join one side to be protected, but all
this is now changing, now anyone who is innocent will be protected, even
those who have different religion and thinking, because now it is not
about differences, it is about humanity and justice, so all those who
are trying to protect humanity will place efforts in protecting innocent
people, because if it is about following truth, and being God people,
then God people?s don?t only support those who are on their side they
support and help every human when and where they can.

So these things are changing, I honestly don?t have anything against
ASIO, considering our (Muslims) moral level, Character and faith who
will find the truth, who will practise the truth. But once again now all
these things are changing, it is now all those who want unbiased
justice, freedom, truth, all those who want to be God?s men vs. those
who are enemies of humanity and will go to any lengths against enemies.

May God give us the ability to get better each day, may God give us the
ability to analyse our selves and correct our mistakes, may God give us
the character of his faithful followers, may God give us ability to have
patience, be truthful and care about every one else as we would like
others to care about us, unconditionally because after all it is not
about them, it is about us and individuals and God?s men.