Damn Muskie!

Old July 23rd, 2005, 02:43 AM
Vittorix

Default Damn Muskie!

Hi to all!
I'm an Italian fishing-maniac ;-) who resides in Chicago and who doesn't
enjoy little fishes (I always like aiming to medium/big fishes).

Yesterday I went fishing in an harbor in Chicago downtown, just for
trying various lures I bought at BPS and studying how they work when
suddenly I saw a beautiful and relaxed 6pound like Muskie resting 3 feet
under the surface.
I casted far the lure I had at the moment, a Martin Panther like spinner
and I achieved to make him aggressive speeding my reel and flipping with
my wrist, he chased my lure and he tried to bite the spinner twice
softly, not in a determined and hard way.
Then he saw me and he went slowly away. I tried a lot o other lures but
unusefully and I can't imagine what I wronged, if I wronged anything.

--
ciao
Vittorix

Old July 23rd, 2005, 07:55 PM
RATMAN

Is that you Al??

Old July 24th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"RATMAN" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is that you Al??

No, he has been posting on another group as well. It appears that he
recently moved to the U.S. from Italy.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old July 26th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Vittorix

RATMAN wrote:
Is that you Al??

no, I'm not Al, I'm Vittorix and my real name is Vittorio

--
ciao
Vittorix