Need a Fishing Guide?

Old July 7th, 2006, 04:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Need a Fishing Guide?

My name is Jim Dicken and I own Fishing Guides Home Page at http://www.1fghp.com
If you need a fishing guide for almost any location check out my site. If you are too busy to look for a guide or just need some help finding a guide, contact me at and I will help you find a guide for free.
Again that is
http://www.1fghp.com the Fishing Guides Home Page.
Old July 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Dude!!! I could use a free fishing guide!!! Is he available every day???

PS: For Sale: One boat. I won't need it anymore since I have my own free
fishing guide reserved for the rest of this year, and most of next.
$10000.00

Old July 7th, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"FishingGuy" wrote in message
My name is Jim Dicken and I own Fishing Guides Home Page at
http://www.1fghp.com
If you need a fishing guide for almost any location check out my site. If
you are too busy to look for a guide or just need some help finding a
guide, contact me at and I will help you find a guide for
free.
Again that is
http://www.1fghp.com the Fishing Guides Home Page.

Can you find me a good guide in the Rhinelander, Wisconsin area?

Steve

Old July 8th, 2006, 02:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
Warren Wolk at your service Steve.

Cool, I hear there's good fishing in Boom Lake. Can you help me? I'm
thinking about going the week after Labor Day.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old July 9th, 2006, 06:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dwayne E. Cooper

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:20:52 -0400, "FishingGuy"
wrote:

My name is Jim Dicken and I own Fishing Guides Home Page at http://www.1fghp.com
If you need a fishing guide for almost any location check out my site. If you are too busy to look for a guide or
just need some help finding a guide, contact me at and I will help you find a guide for free.
Again that is
http://www.1fghp.com the Fishing Guides Home Page.

I know many are being silly here (and thats always cool, IMO).
But I just wanted let everyone know that Jim also runs a very neat
site at: http://www.fishin.com/ that has some great fishing forums for
quite a few states. I don't believe I know Jim personally...but have
been reading his forums for quite a few years now and they contain a
wealth of info. Definitely worth checking out...

--
Dwayne E. Cooper, Atty at Law
Indianapolis, IN
Old July 16th, 2006, 04:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
"WARREN WOLK" wrote in message
Warren Wolk at your service Steve.

Cool, I hear there's good fishing in Boom Lake. Can you help me? I'm
thinking about going the week after Labor Day.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Feel free to email me. The link is on the main section of the page
right next to the Bass Pro Shop Specials and site ranking.

Old July 16th, 2006, 04:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
"FishingGuy" wrote in message
My name is Jim Dicken and I own Fishing Guides Home Page at
http://www.1fghp.com
If you need a fishing guide for almost any location check out my site. If
you are too busy to look for a guide or just need some help finding a
guide, contact me at and I will help you find a guide for
free.
Again that is
http://www.1fghp.com the Fishing Guides Home Page.

Can you find me a good guide in the Rhinelander, Wisconsin area?

Steve

I can, I have several listings for that area.. BETTER YET, get listed
on my site. Its a one time fee, and I work hard for my guides.. IE..
recently I sent out over 200 emaiils detailing a scam targeting guides.
I also posted it on several discussion forums and got several of my
website contacts to post a story about it.
Short Story.. watch out for someone from England or Ireland who wants
to book 2 or 3 days with lodging who can not spell or uses bad grammer.
He will book the days and right before you are to go he will tell you
his AGENT or Employee can only issue one check and would you send HIM
the difference to pay for his flight.. You will recieve a Certified
Cashiers Check that is a FAKE .. good enough to fool a bank.
Jim Dicken

Old July 17th, 2006, 05:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Damn... and I already sold my boat!

wrote in message
ups.com...

Charles B. Summers wrote:
Dude!!! I could use a free fishing guide!!! Is he available every day???

PS: For Sale: One boat. I won't need it anymore since I have my own free
fishing guide reserved for the rest of this year, and most of next.
$10000.00

"FishingGuy" wrote in message
My name is Jim Dicken and I own Fishing Guides Home Page at
http://www.1fghp.com
If you need a fishing guide for almost any location check out my site.
If
you are too busy to look for a guide or just need some help finding a
guide, contact me at and I will help you find a guide
for
free.
Again that is
http://www.1fghp.com the Fishing Guides Home Page.

I will help you find a guide.. NO CHARGE for the finding.. NOT for the
guide. You pay him. I simply help you with your search.