Steelhead Fly Tying Manual posted in a.b.e-book

Old September 18th, 2007, 01:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
LabRat

Default Steelhead Fly Tying Manual posted in a.b.e-book

Hot off the scanner! Finally got around to scanning some more stuff.

Takes forever to upload with dial-up so give it some time to finish if you
read this right away.

Enjoy

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Old September 18th, 2007, 02:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 18 Sep, 14:37, LabRat wrote:
Hot off the scanner! Finally got around to scanning some more stuff.

Takes forever to upload with dial-up so give it some time to finish if you
read this right away.

Enjoy

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

What exactly are you? Some kind of nut?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/pr...o2Ho8bHauNvSFg

MC

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:19:48 -0700, Mike
wrote:

On 18 Sep, 14:37, LabRat wrote:
Hot off the scanner! Finally got around to scanning some more stuff.

Takes forever to upload with dial-up so give it some time to finish if you
read this right away.

Enjoy

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

What exactly are you? Some kind of nut?

Well, whadayaknow...I just sorta figured you guys gave each other a
secret sign or something, ya know, like lodge brothers or something, but
y'all just come right on out and ask...

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
LabRat

Mike voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in rec.outdoors.fishing.fly on
Tue 18 Sep 2007 06:19:48a:

On 18 Sep, 14:37, LabRat wrote:
Hot off the scanner! Finally got around to scanning some more stuff.

Takes forever to upload with dial-up so give it some time to finish
if you read this right away.

Enjoy

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

What exactly are you? Some kind of nut?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/pr...cAAAASUtcBnqKo
5bltXu-RxQZUaGJVTcdfo2Ho8bHauNvSFg

MC

If you care to examine the headers on a lot of recent posts in my name you
will notice that they were not posted by myself. I seem to have picked up
a stalker. Does that make me a celebrity?

As to the type of nut I am ... cashew.

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 18 Sep, 16:45, LabRat wrote:

If you care to examine the headers on a lot of recent posts in my name you
will notice that they were not posted by myself. I seem to have picked up
a stalker. Does that make me a celebrity?

As to the type of nut I am ... cashew.

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Fair enough, if that is the case. I donīt bother looking at the
headers on posts. However, if you want anybody to "enjoy" something
you have scanned, then you need to post a URL for it.

MC

Old September 18th, 2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
LabRat wrote:
If you care to examine the headers on a lot of recent posts in my name you
will notice that they were not posted by myself. I seem to have picked up
a stalker. Does that make me a celebrity?

As to the type of nut I am ... cashew.

Fair enough, if that is the case. I donīt bother looking at the
headers on posts. However, if you want anybody to "enjoy" something
you have scanned, then you need to post a URL for it.

There' a lot of things you don't bother looking at before
spouting off.

The a.b.e-book in the Subject: header refers to the Usenet
newsgroup alt.binaries.e-book.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
LabRat

Ken Fortenberry voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly on Tue 18 Sep 2007 08:08:01a:

snip

The a.b.e-book in the Subject: header refers to the Usenet
newsgroup alt.binaries.e-book.

Correct. It'll have to wait 'till tonight as something went haywire and
the post didn't complete.

Living in the country is a mighty fine life but dial-up sucks!

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Old September 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 18 Sep, 17:14, LabRat wrote:

You mean here? http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php...inaries.e-book

Doesnīt work either

MC

Old September 18th, 2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
LabRat

Mike voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in rec.outdoors.fishing.fly on Tue
18 Sep 2007 08:29:17a:

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php...inaries.e-book

Like I said. I lost my connection during the upload and as it takes a
couple of hours I'll wait 'till tonight to repost it. I'm just reading all
the threads on this NG to pass the time.

Talk about nuts. Plenty in here and most have fallen off the tree.

ROTFLMAO

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Old September 18th, 2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 18 Sep, 18:00, LabRat wrote:

Talk about nuts. Plenty in here and most have fallen off the tree.

ROTFLMAO

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Doubtless. If you want to , you can send me it per e-mail, ( or PANDO)
and I will put it up on my site for download. There are lots of
people who do not have access to binary downloads.

http://www.pando.com/

TL
MC