What is the problem...

Old October 11th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Bob La Londe

Default What is the problem...

On a sunday afternoon? I did think it was interesting though when I noticed
they had an Arizona phone number. Oh, and I did ask them via e-mail...
Hopefully they will answer. Of course I looked for some of their resellers,
and I found www.TackleWarehouse.com had the hooks at a good price.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Instead of asking us why don't you ask them?

WW
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I was just on the reaction innovations website to restock on the

W.W.Hooks,
and I discover that they are discriminating against Arizona. Arizona
isn't
in their list of states ont he checkout out form, and "Other" doesn't
work.

Old October 11th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Marty

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
On a sunday afternoon? I did think it was interesting though when I

noticed
they had an Arizona phone number. Oh, and I did ask them via e-mail...
Hopefully they will answer. Of course I looked for some of their

resellers,
and I found www.TackleWarehouse.com had the hooks at a good price.

Make sure you post the answer if you get one. My curiosity has been aroused.
Guam, Virgin Islands and not Arizona? Something doesn't seem right.
Coincidence that they're located in the state that's missing? Are they not
equipped to collect and forward sales tax? Although that doesn't sound
right. Hmmmm.

Old October 12th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Bob La Londe

"go-bassn" wrote in message
My guess is this - the guy that Bob made contact with was not the owner,
just a grunt employee. That would explain his lack of motivation &
courtesy. I'd bet, in fact, that RI's owner would like to hear about the
way Bob was treated.

Maybe, but the guy was liberal with the use of the words "my" and "I." I
definitely got the impression he was the head cheese.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old October 13th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Bob La Londe

"go-bassn" wrote in message
My guess is this - the guy that Bob made contact with was not the owner,
just a grunt employee. That would explain his lack of motivation &
courtesy. I'd bet, in fact, that RI's owner would like to hear about the
way Bob was treated.

I don't know. He gave his name, but I really do not remember it. He was
very liberal with the words "I" and "my." He sure sounded like the head
cheese.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old October 13th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Henry Hefner

go-bassn wrote:
I couldn't take his snake-oil sales pitches anymore either Henry, that's why
I killfiled the old boy. Kind of the equivalent of Usenet Homicide hehehe.
As for using his junk, lol.

This Reaction Innovations character is different from Rodney though;
Whereas Old Rod yells at everyone that doesn't use his snake-oil or buy into
his gadgets (does anyone?), this fella let loose on a guy that was already a
customer & user of his goods.

My guess is this - the guy that Bob made contact with was not the owner,
just a grunt employee. That would explain his lack of motivation &
courtesy. I'd bet, in fact, that RI's owner would like to hear about the
way Bob was treated.

Warren

Maybe he was just an employee, but maybe not. There are a lot of people
out there who can put a product and company together who have no people
skills. If they offer someone the product they want, with a good enough
price, some people will overlook their poor attitude to get it. I had a
boss with such poor people skills that customers would call the office
and ask for me to call them when I had time. They liked the service I
provided enough, and disliked his poor manners enough, to wait a day in
order to get what they needed. Maybe it's a flaw in my character, but
I've always managed to put a smile on my face for my customers and THEIR
customers, and it sets me off when someone that wants MY hard-earned
money is rude and insulting. They may not even be directing their
rudeness at me, but if it's done in front of me, it's just as rude.
As for Rodney, I read here to R-E-L-A-X, and learn how to be a better
fisherman, and his posts usually left me feeling like I'd just been
chewed out by a mother-in-law. I never liked Jerry Springer for
relaxation, either.
I now know how Randy must feel before ice-out. It's been forever since
I've been able to fish. Work was too busy in the heat, then my mother
died after a few days in the hospital, and I spent a week out of town
helping my father, and now work's behind again, and I'm about as
frazzled as I've ever been. Thank God for you guys and the TFF, so I can
at least get an hour or two here and there to relax, and fish vicariously.
Okay, I've rambled long enough, I better get some sleep.
Sorry I went on so long.