Frog Baits OT

Old April 13th, 2007, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bob La Londe

Default Frog Baits OT

How do I get some???

Old April 15th, 2007, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bob La Londe

"Fishking" wrote in message
Thanks Bob, but sadly enough they are not for sale yet.
gotobaits has been working dilegently to get back up and running and we
are almost there. Our new color catalog along with the website will be
done shortly, drop shot baits, grubs, trailers, frogs, dragonflys and a
full line of pouring supplies for the doityourselfer will be available
shortly. We don't want to do anything until we are at 100% and can commit
to giving everyone the service level that's expected from a good company.

Hey. If I can't buy some send me a couple to try out. Our frog bite is
starting right now. I saw little 2-3" green frogs jumping in almost two
weeks ago, and the bullfrogs have been croaking for nearly a month.

P.S. I have a custom color I want too. I won't describe that here though.

Please Please Please Please...

If you recall I ordered a bunch of baits from your last bait company before
you moved. I'm still fishing them. In fact I caught a nice fish on one of
the click'n beavers today. I got 6-7 bites on it today in less than 30
minutes. I kept shaking them off because I was prefishing, but it was
getting me bit when other baits weren't.

Just in case you decide to have pity on me here is my addy.

Bob La Londe
13273 S Ave 4 1/2 E
Yuma, Az 85365

If you want to hear about my custom color drop me an e-mail at bob (at)
yumabassman (dot) com

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River