Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Old November 18th, 2007, 03:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouper and a bug

Wilson wrote:

That is one shark there should be no limit on for the sport fisherman
surf fishing, as their numbers need reducing along the beaches. These
new limit regulations, are going to increase shark attacks along
America's beaches, but the left wingers will claim it's due to Global
Warming.

Jeesh Rodney, you were doing so well up to the last of it. Hell, if
you're not fishing, you're trolling.

If you're so horned up over the Bull's and regulation, do stop and quit
you're bitching.

Heck everything natural is blamed today on Global warming.

I actually heard someone say the cougar attacks that have increased in
California was due to Global warming, not due to the fact they stopped
letting hunters control their numbers and now there are too many, too
close to populated areas

I did see in a local TV news report, where the increase of Bull sharks
next to the beaches must be due to global warming . That the seas are
getting warmer forcing the sharks closer in to get food. When in fact
the numbers are getting bigger because they have stopped fishermen from
taking them.

There was no research done, no real data, yet a TV reporter, told the
World that "must" be the reason.

Same thing about the Hurricanes,, Last year, they said, "because of
Global warming, we would have even more hurricanes along the gulf coast
this year, it would be worst, than any year we had ever seen", They were
all, (the experts) putting people into panic,, yet we had NONE,, it was
the lowest hurricane season in history. Right after Katrina, the TV was
full of the Global warming doomers (so called experts with Ph D's after
their names) saying you ain't seen nothing yet, wait till next year.
None of them showed even a little doubt, they would stake their
reputations on it, and They all put their reputations on the line,, well
we waited, and we saw, that these people DON'T KNOW DIDDLY SQUAT. Yet
people still believe them.. WAKE UP people, if they could not even get
12 months right,, I mean, they were so WRONG, THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET
MORE WRONG. If we had just a couple of hurricanes hitting the US, ( a
normal hurricane season), they would have saved a little face,, but we
had NONE,, yet people still believe these "EXPERTS"

I am an inventor, I have been one for over 30 years, I "assume" nothing,
I only believe in what can be proven, I never let my "beliefs" get in
the way of "facts". I never make claims about what my inventions will
do, until after the invention does it. I never make the facts fit my
beliefs.

The worst science in the World, is where someone has a conclusion, then
they go looking for the facts to make that conclusion correct. If any
little fact does not fit their conclusion, they toss it out as unimportant.

Real science, has no conclusion, they just go looking at "all" the
facts, then they base a conclusion totally on those facts, not swayed by
any preconceived ideas or beliefs.

History is filled with "worst" science, science that was accepted by
all, until someone, without any preconceived conclusions, looked at
"all" the facts, drawing their conclusion just on those facts.

The list of "worst" science covers every theory of everything man knows
today. 98% of everyone's beliefs of how the World, Universe, and nature
works from the 1800's, has been disproved by real science.

(20 years ago they were claiming we were going into a man made Ice age,
due to the sulphides in the upper atmosphere,, well "I" fixed that
little problem. maybe if I had not done that, they would have off set
the man made CO2 :-) Actually if I hadn't fixed it, someone else would
have, it was not that hard

Yet we still have "worst" science being done today. Why is this so ?

Money, & politics, give me $10,000,000 dollars and I will prove man is
causing global warming,, Forget that global warming has been going on
for 20,000 years, I will prove that man is causing it. Then you can get
people to stop using fossil fuels, you can make billions on other fuels
and energy sources.

If you had read another post of mine, they have found a solution to the
man caused CO2 problem, (if it even is a problem) a simple, cheap
solution. The solution that these worst scientist don't want to even
consider, because all of a sudden all their grants are taken from them,
their main source of income will be gone, so will their fame, and
reputation. Most importantly, their "political goals" and those of their
benefactors would be destroyed.

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Hello Rodney,

Wilson wrote:

[...]

Well, that about sums up the global warming state of affairs, it all comes
down to getting on the gravy train and influencing public opinion to push
your agenda. The goals and modus operandi are essentially the same as any
other lobbyist organization (on steroids) However, because the goals are
"noble" and it makes good fear-mongering newscasts, these buffoons get a
free pass and are not seriously opposed but by society's supposed watchdogs.

Old November 18th, 2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Well, that about sums up the global warming state of affairs, it all
comes down to getting on the gravy train and influencing public opinion
to push your agenda. The goals and modus operandi are essentially the
same as any other lobbyist organization (on steroids) However, because
the goals are "noble" and it makes good fear-mongering newscasts, these
buffoons get a free pass and are not seriously opposed but by society's
supposed watchdogs.

How people can think that we can indefinitely get away with polluting
the atmosphere and not pay the price is beyond me.

Old November 18th, 2007, 05:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 18-Nov-2007, Jim Edmondson wrote:

Well, that about sums up the global warming state of affairs, it all comes

down to getting on the gravy train and influencing public opinion to push
your agenda. The goals and modus operandi are essentially the same as any

other lobbyist organization (on steroids) However, because the goals are
"noble" and it makes good fear-mongering newscasts, these buffoons get a
free pass and are not seriously opposed but by society's supposed
watchdogs.

I am glad that 2 bozos have solved our global warming problem
It doesn't exist.
Its a myth perpetrated by financial interest groups and their controlled
media
So if we keep polluting the planet, If we keep incereasing the population ,
burning fossil fuels it does not make a rats ass difference -
Developing and cutting into forested areas also doesn't make a rats ass of a
difference
Wars are great for the economy so they must be good for the planet
Iraq is all about the freedom of the Iraqii people and world hegemony
A paved planet would be great !
Bush and Cheney are true patriots and they act only for the benefit and
health of our world nad its people!

It makes me feel better now
Thanks bozos!

Fred
Old November 18th, 2007, 10:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Hello ,

[...]

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global warming
is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over millions of years.
However, the issue that you gloss over is the impact of man and man-made
CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the facts, it is obvious that this is
a fallacy perputated by groups with hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

When one examines the planetary temperature and atmospheric CO2 over millions
of years, it is obvious that temperature leads CO2. That is, temperature
increases lead to CO2 increases, not the other way around. This is easily
explainable by the relationship of CO2 solubility in seawater as a function
of temperature.

Now if you want to reduce the release of specific pollutants with known detrimental
impacts into the environment and preserve wild and forested areas, I am all
for that - Jim.

Old November 19th, 2007, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global
warming is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over
millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss over is the impact
of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the facts, it is
obvious that this is a fallacy perputated by groups with hidden adendas
- the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

Old November 19th, 2007, 05:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Edmondson

Hello rw,

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global
warming is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over
millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss over is the
impact of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the
facts, it is obvious that this is a fallacy perputated by groups with
hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

they're already on the case, they are using this and many other newsgroups
to pass clevelry disguised spam, I mean secret messages

Old November 19th, 2007, 08:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Global warming

rw wrote:

How people can think that we can indefinitely get away with polluting
the atmosphere and not pay the price is beyond me.

I never said that,, I'm all for clean air, and water, I worked in those
industries for years.

Let's look at where we are and where we were.

They yelled about human waste getting into the water supply,, we stopped
that

They yelled about chemicals getting into the water from industry, we
stopped that

They yelled about lead in the air from gasoline,, we stopped that

They yelled about acid rain caused by burning, coal,, now that has been
stopped

All these things have been great, and we even need to get better at
controlling them

But then

They yelled about Freon getting into the air causing a hole in the Ozone
layer, we stopped that,, but it made no difference to the Ozone layer

Now they are yelling about CO2 levels,, something that can not be
stopped with combustion of carbon based fuels, they know this, they know
this is one that can't be filtered out.

So let's just put it back where it came from,, give nature a shot in the
arm to do it quickly,, no big deal. Don't know if it would slow natural
Global warming, but what the heck, let's do it anyway, it's cheap and easy.

What gets me,, there is a solution to all our energy needs, yet these
same people (the Global warming fear mongers) yell they don't want us
to do it. That's nuclear energy , with it we can break water down to
hydrogen, to use in fuel cells or even combustion engines, it produces
no CO2 when burned,, just H2O

But they claim,, what about all the nuclear waste,, easy solution, we
have places in the desert where we set off under ground nuclear bombs,
these made 1 mile in dia. caverns (each), all over a mile deep, you
could not fill them with our nuclear waste of 50,000 years of dumping it
there. The "volume" (physical size) of nuclear waste is "very" small
each year from a power plant

Nuclear power could totally fill all our energy needs, even our mobile
needs, it is a never ending power supply (thanks to breeder reactors),
fuel cost is nothing compared to fossil fuel cost to make electricity .

I can see fuel cell powered bass boats, for tournaments, Hydrogen fueled
300 Hp Mercs :-) Heck I would just like to see some good lithium
battery packs and electric boats.

I personally would love a "good" electric car

political, that's all it is

Americans just have it too good, they want us to cut our way of life
down (reduce our energy use)

Old November 20th, 2007, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

This is not an argument that I want to bring to this newsgroup
I would suggest ROFF but that group is screwed up enough already
Anyway
I would like to see the current administration skewere and then boiled in
water at about 280 F for 4 hours
and then sliced and fried adding pickle juice and tar nad then some feathers
It would be a good mess to take to my local dump which is what the Bush
posse deserves anyway.

Fred